14

During the rest of August, your group was busy with performances, fansign events, appearances on TV and radio, etc.

It was the day before your group assigned day for KCON 2019 LA.

You look over your window to the lights of Los Angeles as you take out your phone to picture for Instagram.

You: (It's like I never left.)

You log onto your account to post.

You start to see comments rolling in

cherryontop HEYOON? ARE YOU IN LA?
midzyforitzy CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ITZY AT KCON
caligirlheyoon HEYOON LA COMEBACK

You look over to your right to see Ryujin, your members, and the managers sleeping, but you mostly look at Ryujin.

You: (Aw, she looks cute while she's sleeping.)

You switch to your camera to take a picture of Ryujin to post in the future. Maybe on her birthday.

Suddenly, you hear a ding.

Pilot: This is your captain. Welcome to Los Angeles.

Ryujin slowly opens her eyes, checking her surroundings to see you're awake.

Ryujin: Y/N/N, you didn't sleep?

You: Aniya. You know I have insomnia, RyuRyu.

Ryujin: But promise me you'll sleep when we get to the hotel.

You: Promise.

...

After grabbing your lounges (you had to carry your guitar, laptop, and keyboard bags), your group and their managers exit the airport to find Midzy waiting for you.

"Julia! Julia!"

"Joanne, accept my gift!"

"Lucy!"

"Hussey!"

"Hailey, take my letter!"

You look behind your back to head-count the members.

You: (Chaeryeong. Yeji. Lia. Ryujin. Yuna. That's everybody.)

Once you all make it to the van, you let your manager know that you'll walk to Yuna's back, making sure no one doesn't do anything dangerous to your members.

Yuna: Unnie, I thought you were entering the van first.

You: I know. I need to make sure nothing happens to you guys behind your backs.

"Hailey! Hailey! Can you take this doll?"

You: I can't, sorry.

After all of the luggage was loaded in the back, you were the last to enter the van. Now, you six are on the way to the hotel.