25

You froze as you look at the tweet in front of your eyes.

You: (No... This can't be...)

You slowly close your laptop to process everything.

Ryujin: I'm here!

Her voice snaps you back to reality, and your girlfriend makes her way to hand you your drink.

Ryujin: Here you go, Y/N/N!

You put your laptop aside before standing up from your seat, giving a cold shoulder.

You: Join the girls for warm-ups while I set up Sorry Not Sorry to play over the speakers.

Ryujin's eyes go wide when you decline your drink from her and not addressing the nickname you gave her. The rest of the members were shocked by the attitude.

Chaeryeong: Uhm, did something happen?

Yuna: Aren't you supposed to call Ryujin unnie RyuRyu, Heyoon unnie?

You: Yuna, I don't want to answer about my love life, so can we please start our practice?

Yeji: (I sense the leader card.)

Yuna: (Shouldn't do that.)

Lia: (Heyoonnie in leader mode is scary.)

Chaeryeong: (I should check up on her later.)

Ryujin: (What is up with Y/N/N?)

She looks at you with a concerned look.

You: (The thought of Ryujin and Haechan together has to not get into my head).

You shake your head as you hit play before running to your position.

...

The practice has been going well, but when it got to your part...

You: "Sorry I never stop
nan meomchuneun beopeul molla
Sorry I'mma make you all mine"

Your members turn their heads at you when they hear a wrong lyric.

Chaeryeong: Eh?

Lia: "Sorry I'mma make you all mine"?

Yeji: Shouldn't it suppose to be "Sorry I'mma make it all mine"?

Ryujin notices your facial expression, a hint of anger when your fists clench, causing her to break the silence.

Ryujin: Uh... how about we pick this up tomorrow morning before we leave for Music Core?

YJ, LA, CR, & YN: Ne.

You didn't even bother to answer back, so you walked to the iMac to turn off the music and its monitor.

When the four girls left, it was only you and Ryujin.

You put away your laptop in the producer bag until you felt someone's arms around you.

Ryujin: Y/N/N, are you okay?

You: Why do you care?

Ryujin: Because I'm your girlfriend, no?

You remove Ryujin's arms from you to face her.

You: Are you, or did you want to be with me so you could try to get with my friends?

Ryujin: Wait, what-

You grab your bag and exit the room, and Ryujin follows behind as she turns off the lights and closes the door.

——————————————————————

Near the elevator...