21

During the rest of February, the group starts to film some content to release within the It'z Me promotions and album teasers posted to SNS.

It was the first day of March, and you and your group were in the meeting room with JYP, Division 2, and a stage designer.

JYP: Alright, girls. This month is your comeback! Are you excited?

HY, YJ, LA, RJ, CR, & YN: Ne!

The meeting went on for an hour and a half. The topic was obviously about the comeback, including some opinions on the stage design for each music show (Show Champion, M Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo) from the stage designer themselves and the upcoming schedules. JYP also told you regarding the mixtape that you worked on with your old group, replying that you finished finalizing and that the only thing you need to do is record the vocals/raps of all eight members.

You and your members were about to leave the room until JYP called after you and Ryujin.

JYP: Heyoon, Ryujin. Can you two come over here? Everyone else, please leave us alone.

You signal to Yeji that you and Ryujin will meet up in the dancing room, receiving a nod from your co-leader as she closes the door.

JYP: You two, take a seat, please.

You and Ryujin sit next to each other across JYP, and you start to feel nervous.

Under the table, Ryujin was caressing your hand with her thumb as she held your hand, helping you to calm down.

Ryujin: Are we... in trouble, PDnim?

JYP: Aniyo, it's just...

He looks at Ryujin and then at you.

JYP: Is something going on with you two?

You and Ryujin froze.

You: (Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm doomed! I can't abandon my team, I can't lose Ryujin!)

Ryujin: Uhm, what do you mean?

JYP: Well, I was looking at Twitter, and you and Heyoon were trending on Valentine's Day.

You: If it's separate, I was trending first because of my RealitY project.

JYP: Aniya, it's not that. Some tweets tweeted that you two were at Wolmi Theme Park with two other people and then eating at Yejeon as if you were on a double date.

You and Ryujin start to freak out.

JYP: You two aren't dating. Right? You know the whole dating ban policy and the homophobia from Knetizens.

(A/N: It's funny how in FFML, I made JYP acceptable to the same-gender relationship, but here, it's the opposite. There was a Koreaboo article of a former JYPE Trainee who got kicked out for being in a gay relationship)

Ryujin: Ne, we're not dating.

JYP turns to you.

JYP: Is that correct, Heyoon?

You still feel Ryujin's hand on yours.

You: Ne, Ryujin is correct. Ryujin and I were just on a friendly date with our schoolmates who happened to be dating, so they invited us to celebrate.

Ryujin nods her head in agreement.

JYP: Good because this company can't lose you two. In the meantime, I need you both to stay away from each other when it has to do with recording/filming content until the rumor falls.

You and Ryujin's eyes go wide.

Ryujin: I'm sorry, what?

You: But wouldn't it be better to interact on camera? You know, fanservice?