17

Six weeks after the CSAT testing...

You and the girls were filming for MBC Gayo Daejaejeon, coming at the end of December.

The six of you were walking down a street, carrying plastic bags filled with food and beverages while you were holding your producer bag.

You look up to see you all arrived at Cube Entertainment.

You: (It has been a while since I saw United Cube.)

Lia: I don't think I can go inside.

Yeji: Let's go, let's go!

You: You're going to be okay, Lia.

Yuna grabs Lia's arm to drag her inside.

Yuna: Hurry up!

Chaeryeong: It's Cube!

You all enter the building.

...

After seeing BtoB, CLC, and Pentagon around the company, you carefully open the door to one of the dance practice rooms, bowing as the six of you enter inside.

MY, MN, SJ, SY, YQ, & SH: Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome!

You and the members start to smile as the other six-member group applauds. You turn to your members, signaling them to greet the senior group.

You: Dul, set.

HY, YJ, LA, RJ, CR, & YN: All in us! Annyeonghaseyo, Itzy imnida! Thank you in advance!

Soyeon: Hana, dul.

MY, MN, SJ, SY, YQ, & SH: Annyeonghaseyo, (G)I-dle imnida! Hope we can get along!

Yeji: We got you some drinks.

You spot Yuqi hugging Soyeon from behind.

You: (Those two are cute.)

Director: You girls can take a five-minute break to get to know each other and such before we continue filming.

When the people behind the cameras covered their lenses, you and Soyeon started to do the handshake that the two of you made at KCON Thailand when you made a surprise appearance with her, 3Racha, and Hongjoong. The two of you end the handshake with a fist bump.

Soyeon notices your producer bag.

Soyeon: It looks like Producer HYoon is coming thru for this collab.

You: Haha, kamsahamnida, unnie.

Ryujin was glaring at you as you continued talking to Soyeon.

Chaeryeong: Ryujin unnie, stop doing that.

Minnie: What happened?

Yeji: Ryujin has this habit of glaring at our leader whenever she talks to her idol friends.

Ryujin: No, I don't.

Lia: Yes, you do. Stop lying.

Miyeon: That's the perks on the leader and member shipping.

Yuna: Who's mostly shipped with Soyeon unnie in the group?

Yuqi: Me.

Ryujin grabs a drink from the plastic bag before standing up.

You: ...I was surprised to hear our groups are-

Ryujin: Y/N/N!

You turn your head to see Ryujin walking up to you with a drink in her hand.

You: RyuRyu. What's up?

She hands you the drink.

Ryujin: You and Soyeon unnie should come and eat with us before we get back to filming.