18

After MBC Gayo Daejaejeon, it was the start of 2020.

At Itzy's dorm, the sky became dark, and everybody was asleep except you were scrolling on Twitter to see any tweets about you, and Chaeryeong was washing up.

@heyoonabs
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HEYOON SHOWING HER TONED ABS WHEN SHE SANG, "...better have a six-pack in the cooler"?!

@icythatimitzy
we should be thankful for Heyoon giving lines to the group. it doesn't matter if one member has more or fewer lines than the other

@hyooninthebuilding
Am I the only one who's shocked to find out Heyoon is in charge of composing the group's performance for the shows (except for music programs)? HYOON'S TRUE POTENTIAL IS COMING TO THE LIGHT

@itzyarecherryontop
Itzy is lucky to have a leader and producer like Heyoon. She sacrificed her sleeping schedule to compose and practice past midnight and help the members with choreography. HEYOON DESERVES THE WORLD ❤️

Chaeryeong: Why aren't you sleeping yet, unnie?

You startle when your roommate opens the door.

Chaeryeong: We have to attend school tomorrow.

You: I know, Chae. I'm just checking if anything happening on Twitter.

Chaeryeong: You know, the four of us, including Soyeon unnie, Minnie unnie, and Soojin unnie, were shocked when you included that move at pre-record since you didn't do that during practice. Also, Ryujin unnie was teasing you about it while monitoring.

At pre-record for Gayo Daejaejeon...

You, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Soyeon, Minnie, and Soojin were off-stage, monitoring verse 2.

You: "When he pull up, wanna pop my hood up
Bet he better have a six-pack in the cooler..."

Suddenly, you get greeted by a playful slap from the girls when it gets to you, lifting your shirt as you sing your part.

Soojin: Heyoon-ah!

Chaeryeong: Yah, you didn't do that at practice!

Ryujin: "Better have a six-pack in the cooler..."

You look over to see Ryujin imitating your move, causing your cheeks to turn red.

You: Shin Ryujin, hajima~!

You put your phone to the side and cover yourself in your blanket as Chaeryeong turns off the light and heads inside her bed.

Chaeryeong: Night, Heyoonnie.

You: Night.

You slowly close your eyes, drifting off to sleep.

...

You and your members were in the waiting room at the CJ E&M Center (M Countdown), waiting to rehearse, but someone was missing. Ryujin.

You: I hope Ryujin will get here soon. We can't rehearse without her.

Lia: How was the meeting a few days ago with PDnim and our management team, Heyoonnie?

You: It was good as always, but... it was odd.

Chaeryeong: Odd? That's new.

Yeji: I know our meetings were just basic stuff, but odd? That's weird.

Yuna: Right.

You: Yeah. PDnim told me-

Ryujin: I'll see you after the show. I hope your group wins!