Chapter Twenty Eight

~Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite~

Lopèz

I drove Rachel to the hotel she will be staying in. I need to make sure she's really okay before leaving her be, early this morning Manuela called me complaining about Rachel not coming to club and all that......I hung up on Manuela not really caring whatever Rachel was up to but then her friend called me as well and told me she was contemplating suicide.

I was shocked and worried. Yes Rachel didn't really matter but I won't lie I also led her on and I'm taking that responsibility for it,she left Singapore and came to Rio cause of me......she started working as a stripper with Manuela just to gain my attention and now suicide?

At first I thought it was a plan work between Rachel and her friend but Manuela called and confirmed it, I decided not to tell Isabel about it cause I'm so scared to hurt her......hurting her would hurt me too- even more. I still decided to go for my first Vogue shoot but I was unable to focus; Rachel was on my mind all day,I was worried for her and unfortunately I had a fight with one of the models and left to go check up on Rachel.

We'd coffee and talked,I had a check online and saw that I was cancelled for the Vogue shoot. Isabel wanted this so bad for me,she had hope for me.......she cheered me on. I was disappointed and so scared to even face her, she must think her husband is a loser who can't even accomplish anything hence reason I didn't wanna pick her calls or answer her messages.

She definitely thinks I'm a disappointment and a good for nothing...

"Any room available?",I asked the secretary in charge.

She glanced at me and Rachel,of course she knows me after all this is Alfonso's hotel.

"Yes Mr Fernandéz",she passed me the keys and the room number.

"Can I get a bottle of tequila and a bottle of bourbon for him please?",Rachel asks.

"No I ain't drinking".

"C'mon we both need it, sobering up isn't helping you right now you know".

I agreed and accepted the drink. We got to the room and I opened the bottle of bourbon and poured myself a glass full.

"Are you okay?I know you're not good since you were cancelled for the shoot".She said to me getting close to me.

I drank my glass and made sure to sit miles from her,

"I don't bite you know",

I smirk."It's better this way".

"Oh cause of your wife?",she also drank her glass of tequila,"Manuela told me all about her last night,how you brought her to the club-",

"I'll do it again-and again...... I'll show her off everywhere I go",I cut her off."That's how much Isabel means to me".

She stood up and face me. "I love you too you know, I'm pretty as well......what does she have that I don't Lopéz?".

"I already told you how I feel about her, I'm not about to go through this convo with you again".

"But I don't want to be with you as a side chick-",

"I don't fucking want you to!".I stood up facing her as well. "I just want you to get away from me and just let me be happy with Isabel".

She grabbed my shirt aggressively,"I love you Lopéz!! I fucking love you!! I want you so bad I'm losing my mind thinking bout you! I almost died this morning just because the thought of you together with your blonde wife drives me so crazy I wanna die!!!".