Chapter Six

~If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love~Princess Diana

Isabel pov

I decided to be positive. The long trip to Singapore was amazing! I loved the whole sightseeing and getting to stay here for three to four weeks is the best thing that has happened to me after all the marriage disaster.

I gasp at the huge penthouse in front of me. I love it! I can't believe I'll be staying here for my vacation, yes Isabel vacation not an honeymoon....it will make things easier for me.

"Are you going to stand all day or get in?", Lopéz walked past me.

I carried my luggage and stepped into the house, it's as huge as the outlook! The decors and the settings was nice and creative. I yawned already feeling tired and sleepy, it's already so late.

"This place is amazing".I mutter checking the rooms out.

"Of course it is,I chose it anyway".

He grabs any opportunity just to brag..

"Good,at least you've a taste".

"I always have good tastes".

I rolled my eyes,"You really think you're all that aren't you?".

He smirked."I don't think I'm all that cause I'm all that cupcake".

I frown at the 'cupcake' word but chose to let it go, I'm already so tired-I don't need no argument right now.

I picked a room and saw how the bed was decorated with red petals and flowers for a newlywed married couples. Such cute decorations for a fake marriage!

I quickly climbed on the bed dis arranging the decors and petals before Lopéz could see it, I wasn't fast enough though,

I heard Lopéz voice behind me,"Why're you ruining such beautiful decorations?".

"I don't need to see them",I answered without turning back.

"It's for our wedding night,by this time we should be smashing each other right on this bed for the whole neighborhood to hear us".

My eyes widened with surprise, what the hell did he just say?!we should smash each other??

Before I could revolt, he suddenly held my wrist and turned me to his front; I found myself on the bed with him on top of me, what the hell!!!

"Am I right cheesecake?".

His green eyes studied me sharply while I tried to look away but he pinned me down gently,his eyes roamed my face and stopped at my lips....he wouldn't stop gazing at them.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath for a minute, Lopéz Fernandéz is so attractive! Nothing absolutely nothing can beat his features!

God Lopéz is so.... so....

He quickly climbed off me as if some lightning struck him, he turned away from me and I heard him mutter fuck below his breath before storming out of the room.

What just happened???

I sat up not knowing what to do, how did Lopéz just made me feel....anxious all of a sudden?

Don't think about it anymore Isabel!

I closed the door of my room and took a very calm bath, changed into a nightie before relaxing on the bed.

I shut my eyes close in a bid to sleep but all I could see was Lopéz on top of me,the image didn't leave my head at all....I find myself stuck.

The way his green eyes studied me and my expression made me anxious again,it was like he's present in the room with me again....