Chapter Eleven

~I've been asked to pose for Playboy~Elizabeth Jagger

(LOCATION:RIO DÉ JANEIRO)

Lopéz

I rang the doorbell of the Santos,there was no response and I wouldn't stop ringing until the door was opened. Isabel's mom was at the door,she was obviously surprised to see me. Gazing long at her,I can see the clear resemblance Isabel has with her mother.

"Lopéz it's you.....come in dear".

I entered the family house. Daniel Santos welcomed me with open arms. I don't know what to feel about Isabel's parents but one thing I know for sure it ain't cool to sell out your daughter like that just for some fame and money!

"Is Isabel here?".I immediately ask not waiting for any pleasantries.

"No she's not,what happened?". Claudia Santos asked.

"Um we had a bit of a fight and she decided to come back here-",

"Without you?! Oh you must be angry Lopéz....please don't be upset with her, Isabel does have temper tantrums and she tends to be impulsive at times".Daniel quickly said.

Oh wow

"You didn't even ask what happened between us?",

Daniel and Claudia shrugged it off,"Oh we don't have to know what happened,I know my daughter and I know she's in the wrong....she shouldn't have left her honeymoon without her husband!".

It's better to have no parents at all than to have these ass lickers as parents...

"Do you've any idea where she is though?".I ask,my legs already itching me to leave.

"She didn't come here at all but I think she might be with her best friend Kayla".Claudia replied and tore a small note.

She wrote the address of Kayla's place and passed it to me,"Isabel is definitely with her, I'm so sure".

"Ok thanks".I quickly left and drove to the address.

It was a small apartment,I knocked and to my surprise Isabel was the one who opened the door.

"What do you want?".She snapped at me immediately.

"I want you to come back, is this place your husband's home?".

She scoffed,"My husband?I didn't realize I've a husband".

"Oh c'mon can you stop trying to be a victim?fine I slept with Rachel, I'm sorry okay?I was hella drunk!".

"Get out of my face Lopéz".She said with clenched teeth.

"I'm not leaving here until you're home with me, Marquez already bought us a beautiful place for us to stay".

"I don't wanna live with a cheater and a narcissistic man!".

"Well you've no choice baby".

I grabbed her wrist forcefully and held her downstairs to where my car was parked.

"Let go of me asshole! You're going to use force on me?!".

"Yes because you're being stubborn!".

"Leave me be Lopéz or else I'll go straight to your brother and tell him how you cheated on me and-",

"Please don't".I pleaded instantly, that's the last thing I want right now.

"Can you just please come with me?.....I just need you to hear me out first".

"Hear you out for what?to just listen to your pathetic lies?hell no!".

I held her hands together in mine,"Isabel please..... I'm pleading with you".

She stare at me and I felt her emotions again,she was feeling bad for me. Good

"Fine".She entered my car and I smile. A winning smile

Her soft heart amazes me though. I made her shed tears not two days ago and she easily forgives me. She's a forgiving and emotional person and that trait of hers is a very beautiful one.

My wife is indeed very beautiful.

Damn you Lopèz! Don't regard her too much!

I drove her to the new mansion Marquez bought for both of us as a wedding gift. She came out of the car amazed to see the interiors,"Wow this place is so well furnished and....",

"Homely?yeah I agree". I smirk.

"This house must be expensive and your brother just bought it?".

I shrug."It's nothing to him plus it's a gift,to be honest he's the only one who has hope that we would work".

Even we don't have hope that we would work.... I almost laughed out loud with that thought.

"And your other brothers?".She asks.

"Hmm Alfonso is skeptical,he did say anyone who get together with me who live in hell-",

"Which I'm already living so I agree". She was sarcastic.

I rolled my eyes,"oh don't be pessimistic sweetheart, I'm a true lover boy- I just have some anger issues".

"It's not something to brag about".

"I wasn't bragging".

It was her turn to roll her eyes,"Why exactly do you want me here?I don't matter to you so-",

"I'm sorry for that okay?I said it out of anger".

She folded her arms and was stiff,"And you and Rachel?is that your way of embarrassing me?Rachel of all people?".

"I was high and drunk,I know you don't know this about me but I don't really do well on alcohol". I defended myself.

"That's not an excuse Lopez! You cheated on me with a girl that used every little chance she gets to insult me!".

I nodded understanding her pain,"You're right,no excuse of mine can excuse what I did..... I'm sorry".

If me apologizing and acting all sorry will make her stay with me then I'm ready to be sorry forever. It's for my career and she's so easy to fool.

"I'm gonna call Kayla and asked her to bring my luggages here for me",She dialed Kayla's number and talked to her on the kitchen island.

I sigh. Finally!

"Oh and feel free to pick a room for yourself love. my room is also welcoming". I smirk.

She shook her head immediately with a irritated look, "No thanks". And disappeared into one of the rooms.

I headed to the kitchen and roll up my sleeves;I don't know how to cook,I always have my helps to do that for me before but now I'm willing to try to please Isabel....anything for my arranged wifey

"Hey bro".

Alfonso and Pedro came in with a basket of berries,a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers.

"Save all these gifts when I land a successful contract".I told them with a grin.

Alfonso tsk,"Shush dummy this isn't for you".

"Where is Isabel?".Pedro asked me quickly.

"Probably checking out the rooms".

Pedro smiled."I'll go look for her".

"She isn't lost you know". But he already left before I even said the last word.

"Why the hell are you in the kitchen?",Alfonso mocked."Are you tryna burn the whole house down?".He laughed.

"Ha ha ha it's so funny right?".

"I'm not risking anything, let's just order some sushi".

I sigh feeling good about that decision of his."Gladly".

Please vote and comment❤️