Chapter Thirty One

~Your love is all I need to be complete~

Isabel

"We're here".Pedro announced.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath before unbuckling my seatbelt,

"Do you need me to walk you in?",

I glanced at Pedro. He has already done enough for me, "No I'm good".

I came out of his car and walk to the door of my house, my hands shook the moment I've a brief flash of what Rachel said to me,

Yes Isabel I slept with your husband and it was amazing!
It kept on happening, happening and happening!

I pulled my stilettos angrily that it left a mark on my ankles and fell on the couch, Lopéz hasn't called me since the minutes I left the party....... I'm starting to wonder if he took Rachel home instead......

Does he love her?has he fallen for Rachel?......he stood in front of me with anger while shielding Rachel from me like she's the one who got hurt........I did though

Oh fuck.....

These stupid tears won't stop coming! It keeps failing me all the time.......I can't even keep my own emotions to myself.......Kayla was right after all,

You don't cheat on someone you claim to love Isabel.......

She said that to me like a true honest friend she is and I pushed her away! I snapped and turned her away from me.........I haven't called her to apologize since then.

We were not just having sex! We were making love!!

I shut my eyes closed trying to forget it all...... trying to hard to feel numb and empty like my husband didn't just chose another woman over me. Unwanted tears fell off from my eyelids- in as much as I try to keep it in.....I just can't.

I felt a gentle hand on my back, it was Pedro.......he didn't left...

"Pedro.....",

"Well I figured this is how you were gonna be",he remarked, "I couldn't leave you like this".

I sigh and released a short breath. I unconsciously digged my fingers into my well-styled hair, "How embarrassing right?".

I tried to chuckle it off. "I look pathetic......I am pathetic I'm I not?".

"No!...you're way from that",he was firm when he replied like he was so sure and confident.

"I look desperate and foolish too......how stupid".

"Can I apologize on his behalf?will that ease-",

"No it won't",I looked at him, "It will make me feel worse Pedro".

He rested my head on his shoulders, it didn't relieve me but at least I felt loved.......like someone's here to listen and help me out.

We both shook out of shock when we heard my door slammed open, Kayla ran in panting hard.

I stood up with Pedro in shock, "Kay...... what's wrong?".

She rushed to me with teary eyes,"I-Isabel......I-I-",

"You what? what happened?".

She wouldn't stop panting.

"Is something wrong?are you being chased?",Pedro asks her quietly.

"N-no Isabel....... it's your dad!".

My heart sank instantly. It's like I could hear my own heartbeat.