𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷:𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Prince Ora(Orange Steve) Prov:

It been awhile now since I was sick and now I'm healthy again! Now I'm in the library, looking for a book call 'The Boy and The Stars' I heard it was an interesting story so I decided to check it out. 'Where is it?! Hm.... found it!' I found the book. 'Man...it took ages!' I walk towards the librarian keeper a.k.a Caleb!

Me: "Caleb!"
Caleb(LK!Orange Steve): "Shh..."
Me: "Oh sorry.."
Caleb(LK!Orange Steve): "It alright. Anyway, did you find the book you were looking for?"
Me: "Yep!"

I said as I put the book on the table. He take it an stamp it. He gave it to me.

Caleb(LK!Orange Steve): "Here. You have to gave it back next week, okay?"
Me: "Okay."

I wave at Caleb and leave the library. I saw Sabre feeding bunch of pigeons. I walk towards him, only to scare the pigeons away. He looks at the sky then me.

Me: "Hey Sab. Sorry for scaring those pigeons away.."
FavreMySabre: "It alright Prince Ora."
Me: "Let head back to the castle."
FavreMySabre: "Yes Prince Ora."

-Time Skip-

We made it to the castle. Me and Sabre walk inside, only to find something shocking yet terrifying. I saw my brother talking to King of The Indigo Steves and The Prince of The Violet Steves. I wasn't terrified of king of Indigo Steves, I'm terrified of Prince of Violet Steves, Roman. He use to bully me in high school, he makes my life miserable. I didn't get any friends, I always get in trouble, I can't even eat my lunch peacefully. I try to tell my brother about this but he doesn't believe me. Nobody believe me because everyone thinks he is such an angel.

I hold Sabre hand. He looks at me, tilting his head with confused expression. I point at Roman, Sabre looks where I point and said.

FavreMySabre: "That Violet Prince. Is there something wrong with him?"
Me: "I'm scared of him. He use to be my bully in my old high school, he makes my life miserable there. Please make sure he doesn't do anything bad."

Sabre gives me a nod.

FavreMySabre: "Alright Prince Ora. I'll protect you."

Me and Sabre walk towards my brother, King of The Indigo and The Prince of The Violet. My brother notice me.

Orange King(Auturn): "Lil Brother, you're back. Xavier and Roman meet my younger brother, Cora and his personal guard, Sabre.

I saw Roman smirking. I tense and I hold Sabre hand tightly. Roman walks towards me.

Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "Hello Ora. It's nice to meet you again..."
Me: "I-it nice to meet you too..."
King Indigo(Xavier): "Maybe you both should go while me and King Orange continue our conversation."
Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "Good idea brother. Come on Cora, let's go to the royal garden 'together'."

Roman was about to hold my other hand but Sabre stop him.

FavreMySabre: "Sorry your highness but you must ask for Prince Ora permissions to touch him."
Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "Fine...Cora, may I hold your hand?"
Me: "Sorry but no."

Roman gave me a glare but I ignore it.

FavreMySabre: "Come on your highnesses. Right this way."

Sabre said, open the door to the royal garden. Roman walks right away while I walk behind him. Sabre close the door and leads the way to the royal garden. On our way, I decided to talk to Roman.

Me: "What are you planning this time Roman?"
Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "Nothing but I ganno say that your guard is kinda cute~"

As soon as he said that I felt something inside of me that asking me to shut his mouth.

Me: "Sorry but he is my guard and only mine."
Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "Oh~ I see where this is going. Are you and your guard a thing?"
Me: "What?! no!"
Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "Alright. Listen here, I'm not actually here to do anything bad but I actually here to apologise..."
Me: "What?!"

He apologises to me!? He never apologise to anyone he bullied, especially me.

Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "I was force to bully you by *sigh* you know who..."

I think I know what he meant, it must be Rong. He is the 'Son' of the principal and he always gets what he want. He is a red steve and he is selfish. He always bully people around him, but I don't really believe him...

Me: "What makes you think I believe you?"

He sigh then point at the side of his neck. I look at it closely and eyes widen, there is a faint bruise in it.

Me: "D-did he-"
Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "Yeah. He almost rape me but thanks to my brother, I didn't. Now he's in the prison for doing that, we also find out he was rape almost all the student in the school and doing arson."
Me: "Wow. I felt bad for you."
Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "It alright. Anyway back to the point, do you have a crush on Sabre?"
Me: "I don't know...I only meet him a few weeks ago..."
Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "Prince Ora fell in love with his guard only for a few weeks!? *dramatic gasp* so sweet!"
Me: "No I'm not!"
Prince Roman(Violet Leader): "Alright then. We'll see about that."

I roll my eyes while Roman smirks

FavreMySabre: "We're here."

Sabre opens the gate to the royal garden. Me and Roman enter while Sabre walks right behind us.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎