𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5:𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚕!𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝.3

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Favremysabre Prov:
After helping Noah with his proposal, we heard a bell coming from the front door.

Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "Coming!"

Me and Noah walk towards the front door, Noah opens it. There a sign

ℳℯℯ𝓉 𝓂ℯ 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁

-𝓈𝒾ℊ𝓃 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃

(Meet me by the waterfall

-sign Auturn){A/N: Sorry if I write it wrong}

Me: "Seems like King Auturn wanted to meet you by the waterfall. You should probably go there."
Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "On my own?! But what if something went wrong? What if I'm not ready yet."
Me: "Don't worry, you're ready for this. Go get your man before someone else did."
Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): *Deep breath* *exhale* "Alright. I can do this."

-Meanwhile-

Prince Ora(Orange Steve) Prov:

"Are you sure about this?"
"Of course I am! Now remember our training!"

Me and my brother have been waiting for Noah for 23 minutes and he didn't came yet. I'm hiding in the bushes while my brother is standing out in the open with a boutique of tulips.

King Orange(Auturn): "Are you sure? But what if he didn't came? What if he doesn't like me?"
Me: "Oh hush...Just wait and see."

After saying that Noah came out of the bushes.
'Oh my god. Sabre you were no kiding when you said you are an expert of glow ups.'
I can tell that my brother is blushing madly since his ears has faint dark orange.

King Orange(Auturn): "Oh my...Noah you look lovely today."
Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "Um...thanks. You also look lovely my king."
King Orange(Auturn): "Noah, I told you not to call me that."
Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "Sorry Auturn. I can't help myself."
King Orange(Auturn): *clear throats* "You must be wondering why I call you here?"

Noah nods.

King Orange(Auturn): "Well I want to tell you something...you see. You are the most kindest steve I've ever seen and you are also cute and I always feel butterfly in my stomach, so Noah..-" *pull out a boutique of tulips* "Will you be my queen?"

Noah looks shock and happy at the same time, he jumps onto Auturn arm.

Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "Yes. Yes!! YES!"

Auturn looks so happy and spin Noah around like a married couples, both of them cry tears of joy. I silently cheer and I feel someone touching my shoulder. I look behind me and saw Sabre.

Favremysabre: "Seems like your ship has sails."
Me: "Matchmakers duo?"
Favremysabre: "Matchmaker duo."

Both of us fist bump and look at the new couple of the Orange Kingdom.