𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6: ....

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Prince Ora(Orange Steve) Prov:
'Ugh... why me?'

Tomorrow will be a miserable day, I have to attend on Prince of Light birthday from the Rainbow Kingdom. You must be wondering isn't Prince of Light one of the nicest steve in the Rainbow Kingdom. Yes but today is his birthday and I hate birthdays since their boring as World Bellow(Hell). I sigh as I wrap my gifts for Prince Of Light or should I say Sabre the one who's wrap most of the gifts.

I sigh as both of us finish the last gifts. Both of us place them in my closet.

Me: "Thanks for the help Sabre."
Favremysabre: "No need to thank me Prince Ora. It is my duty to serve you and protect you."
Me: "I know but you're different from the others."
Favremysabre: "What do mean?"
Me: "Well- um..."

It was an awkward silence for both of us until a maid open the door.

Maid: "Your majesty, your highness want to speak to you."
Me: "Alright thanks for telling me. Sab, can you stay here for a sec? My brother needs me."
Favremysabre: "Yes Prince Ora."

I left the room with the maid.

Favremysabre Prov:
As soon as Prince Ora left the room, I sigh in relief. I look at the closet to see Tewtiy(Ryan) coming out of the closet.

Me: "Ryan- I mean Tewtiy! What are you doing here?"
Tewtiy: "I'm here to tell you something!"
Me: "Alright then, what is it?
Tewtiy: *sigh* "One of our spies told us that they heard Nightmare conversation with someone that he is going to get rid of The Emperor tomorrow, in Lucius birthday party."
Me: "Wait... WHAT?!"

Oh god... this is bad. Really BAD. If Nightmare is able to get rid of Rainbow then... it's game over. I look at Tewtiy seriously.

Me: "Do you know how?"
Tewtiy: "No. Our spies didn't heard much from the conversation."
Me: "Hm...alright. Inform this to Rainbow and tell Our spies to get more information about this, understand?"
Tewtiy: "Yes sir."

Tewtiy jump out of the window and dissappear into the shadow.
As I was about to curse myself, Prince Ora opens the door with bunch of books in his hands. I immediately ran towards him to help him with his books. Me knowing what Prince Ora usually do when he brought a lot of books that were given by his brother, sigh.

Well... this will be a long day.