𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝:𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Prince Ora(Orange Steve) Prov:
It night time and I'm bored. After Indigo And Violet Leader left The Orange Kingdom, me and Sabre head back to my room and I eat the pumpkin pie and told Sabre to tell my brother that I'm full so I don't eat dinner. Now I'm bored, I look at Sabre to see that he standing like a statue. I started to think what I should do to escape this boredom. I look at the the clock and it was 08:00 pm now and I can't sleep. Then an idea came.

Me: "Hey Sab. Can you come here for a sec?"

He walks to me and look at me.

FavreMySabre: "Yes Prince Ora?"

I smirk and I stand up and push him into my bed. I lay beside him and pull him closer to me. I look at him to see that he's as red as a tomato, I snickers at his reaction.

FavreMySabre: "P-Prince Ora what are you doing?"
Me: "I can't sleep so I want cuddles."
FavreMySabre: "Um..."

We both stay in our position for awhile until I heard a soft snores. I look at Sabre to find that he's sleeping. I smile and started to play with his hair. I'm so glad that he isn't in his armour right now since I told him to took it off because he looks tired.

King Orange(Auturn): "I see you're enjoying your self?"

I immediately got up and look at the door. I feel my face heat up.

Me: "B-Brother?"
King Orange(Auturn): "Hehehe...I knew you'll like him but I never thought you'll love him."
Me: "No I don't like him like that! We're platonic!"
King Orange(Auturn): "Anything you say brother. So should we move him or..."
Me: "Neh. I want him to stay like this. Plus I want cuddles!"
King Orange(Auturn): "Oh I see you can't sleep, huh?"
Me: "Yep! So...pls!"
King Orange(Auturn): "Fine, but don't get him pregnant alright?I'm gonna leave you both now."

He said as he close the door. I felt my face heat up.

Me: "Brother!!"

I pout and look at Sabre. I moved him a bit and lay besides him and pull the blanket to cover us. I sigh before I pull him closer to my chest.

Me: "Night Sab."