𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻:𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚕!𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝.𝟷

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Prince Ora(Orange Steve) Prov:
Just another day being a prince with my personal guard, walking around the castle. Ever since my brother caught me and Sabre cuddles he started to tease me about it, I really hate it when he mentions that 'did I get Sabre pregnant?'. Poor Sabre, he end up being a tomato once he realised what happen last night and keep apologies to me.

Now I'm sitting on a bench while Sabre just standing beside the bench like a statue...again. I sigh as I think of anything to escape this boredom. As I was about to give up until I heard my brother talking to someone...? I look at where the voices were and saw my brother talking to Noah! I giggles at this sight while Sabre just look at me, confused. I punch in the air.

Me: "The Ship has begun!"
FavreMySabre: "What do you mean Prince Ora?"
Me: "Well you see, my brother and Noah know each other since they were childhood friends, and they always hang out with each other like a lot. And guess what? I discover that they both have a crush on each other a long time ago but none of them make a move until now..."

He looks at me for awhile then realise what I just say.

FavreMySabre: "Wait the second...are you planning to- you know?"
Me: "Yep! I'm planning to make them confess to each other at all cost and you're going to help me."
FavreMySabre: "Hm...alright I'll help you."

I jump out of the bench.

Me: "Yes! Let go!!"

I pull Sabre with me and head inside the castle.

-Time Skip-

-At King Orange Office-

King Orange(Auturn): "Brother no."
Me: "Oh come on! You know that you must make a move before someone else had him!!"
King Orange(Auturn): "What if he doesn't like me? What if he rejects me? What if he decided to broke our friendship? What am I gonna do without him? I can't let that happen."
Me: "Brother...he probably likes you back. Whatever happen next I'm sure he won't end up leave you alone. Plus you both made promise to each other to never leave each other at all cost."
King Orange(Auturn): *sigh* "I...I guess you're right. I can't afford someone else to steal him away from me. I have to do something, will you help me brother?"
Me: 'Yes!' "Of course! Now come on!"

-Somewhere else-

Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "Thanks for the offer but n-no."
FavreMySabre: "Why not?"
Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "Because I-I'm scared that h-he doesn't like me back."
FavreMySabre: "But what if he does? Won't you be happy about it?"
Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "O-of course! But...I'm j-just a normal Orange S-Steve while he's a k-king."
FavreMySabre: "He likes- no, he loves you Noah. He truly loves you Noah but he's to scared to say anything since he doesn't want you to leave him."
Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "R-Really?"
FavreMySabre: "Really."
Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "...Fine I-I'll do it."
FavreMySabre: "Good. Now I'll help you prepare."
Noah(Shy!Orange Steve): "Thanks but-"
FavreMySabre: "No but. Prince Ora orders."