chapter 17. Human moments

I had been getting extremely tired these days. My next content dreams and thoughts of being held by Julian, his lips pressed a soft kiss to my forehead. I could sense that my body was extremely tired, my arms and legs were tangled around his. But my hunger and desire had grown stronger throughout the night. I was curled up in his arms and had felt safe and loved as he held me tightly in his arms. After a couple more minutes, I had gotten the sudden energy to pull myself back. To stare into his beautiful eyes. Julian's gorgeousness had still astounded me, it still dazzled me to this day. 

His violet eyes had been loving and soft in his own love for me. His dazzling crooked smile had turned itself into a giant smile, his cheekbones were so beautifully sculpted. He was the most loving person ever. Hunger and desire had flashed through me again, I wanted him to know how much I truly loved him but had needed to make some food first. 

"Julian, I need to have one of my human moments." I said shyly. Happiness had instantly replaced the soft loving expression spread across his face.

"I'm truly sorry, my dear Aubrielle, I'm so very lucky to have you. Please, follow me my love," Julian had carried me out of bed , smiling amusingly down at me I had accidentally let out a burp. "There's some new towels, for your shower moments. I hadn't thought how exhausted you truly are my love." Julian said with a soft smile. 

He softly shut the door behind him like he usually did, and had tiredly leaned against the mirror. And had felt contentment, I glanced back at myself in the mirror: my auburn hair had been all over the place, which I had usually sorted out myself. 

The rest of my reflection had been a strange surprise. My mouth was bright and red, I was blushing crimson red, and my eyes were full of happiness. I had looked... Of course, I looked okay. Maybe even beautiful. Spending a full night in Julian's arms had been better than any makeovers Elodie had ever given me.

I wasn't paying attention to my current surroundings, I walked over to the shower stall, checking the temperature of the water as hot as I could tempt myself. As I had gone under the water, I had closed my eyes suddenly finding myself not wanting to get back out again as I had tired myself out. 

The dizziness of my consciousness had begun to arise, probably exhausted, from the night before. The plane home from Garachico, the retirement bash, and last but not least... my hands had suddenly fallen as I was brushing my lilac shampoo through my  long auburn locks, my arms were so tired that I'd barely had any strength to try and wash my hair. I had sighed softly,