15. Like animals

Winter

I'm certainly not a virgin and thank the moon for that because my mate doesn't romance me a tiny bit before he jumps on top off me and pulls my clothes off. His greedy fists even make a big tare in my favorite jeans. 

Before I understand what's happened we are both naked and his warm shaft is rubbing against mine. The skin on my stomach is a sky of fireworks where he touches and my eyes water from the pleasure of his hand that rubs my dick. 

When he takes a deep kiss from me, stealing more than my breath away I moan against his malicious lips. Big mistake. 

Suddenly the plushie is thrown to the floor and my legs pushed up to reveal the place of pleasure to him. He licks his finger and massages the soft skin around my hole before he slips it inside while staring straight into my eyes. 

It feels so good I just tremble while he fingers me. His other hand find a bottle of lube and suddenly there is no friction, just his finger rubbing my insides. I can feel the lava in my stomach rumbling. Oh no, not yet. 

I push him off and turn around to present my opening for him but before I can grab his pleasure stick to guide it in he flips me over and pushes me down into the bed. 

"No, I want to see your face when I bring you to ecstasy" he growls. His eyes are wild with desire and the way he breathes is just like a real wolf. He's bearly human anymore. 

"But-" I protest, but when he kisses me down my throat and all the way to my cock I forget what the problem is. "Oh, hell, just fuck me." 

His hand jerks me off while he lubes himself and I loose my vision because of the pleasure. It feels so good. Two fingers stretch me, making me crazy with need. I need him inside me. I need it now. 

And just as I open my eyes I see him pinning me down with a wolfy stare and then he pushes it in. I breathe through the painful pleasure of being stretched out. When he bottoms out in me I can't wait for the feeling to pass, I just need him to move. 

"Fuck me" I order him and he absolutely looses it. He pulls himself almost all the way out and then he fucks me like a dog. The way he pounds me into the sheets is animalistic. I gasp and see stars and after just a few minutes I splurt all over him. 

"Wait, I- I need to breathe" I gasp but he just keeps going. The heat is making me hot as a cat in the sunshine and rivers of energy flow down my spine to pool in the pit of my stomach and explode there every time Conroy prods the spot inside me. 

It feels too good. It is too much and between not knowing if he loves me or if he even wants me and this please only he can give me to relieve the pain, I'm become unsure of what I want. Did I want him all those years ago when he marked me? 

Did I want his love? 

Our bond were never compleated emotionallly because he left so now I don't know what we are. 

But he reminds me by bringing me to orgasm again. My cum flows over my chest for the third time and I just tremble. My energy is out and I can't resist the need of the heat. I succumb and in that moment I am his as much as he wants me. 

He wants me for hours. By the end I can't see straight and I'm unsure how many loads he has shot inside me. When he finally slips out I can feel it drip out of me. I'm sure I am in a very shameful state, red from the heat and covered in both of our cum, but his gaze is nothing but starved as if he appreciates the sight of me. 

"I'm sorry, Winter."