6. Good boy

Winter's POV

"Just fuck me" I repeat and he stares at me with a questioning look. It hurts so bad I can barely breathe and there is lava creeping up my spine. My skin is on fire and my junk feels like it's stung by a thousand bees. I need releif more than I need my pride. 

"No" he answers and gives me a mean look. I stare at him in disbelief. Isn't he supposed to be just as affected as I am? How come he can keep his cool like this? 

I remember how Eric was when Lisa was in heat and I've never seen Kellan so distressed as when Benjamin gives of his heat pheromones. 

With that Conroy sits back up and releases his grip on me. I sit up too and and watch as he climbs off the bed. He walks towards the door. He's leaving again. 

I'm repulsed by myself but my body is so desperate fo his touch that I don't have a choice. 

"Please" I beg quietly. 

Conroy turns around. 

"Say it again" he orders. 

"Please, fuck me" I mumble and he opens the zipper of his pants and drops them. He climbs back on top of me and leans in really close. I suck in the smell of him and my body shivers in pleasure from just his scent. 

"Again" he orders and I swallow my anger and pride. 

"Please fuck me" I whisper and he smiles, pulling the corners of his perfect mouth into a royal grin. 

"Good boy" he says and presses his lips against mine. The kiss he gives me is dominant and demanding but not long. My body burns everywhere he touches. He lets go and climbs off of me again to pull my shorts down. I sit up to try to do it myself but he pushes my chest down onto the mattres with his hand again. 

"I want to do it" he says with a smirk. 

He rips off my shorts and trunks and tosses them on the floor before standing up and sliding out of his own. My skin tingles with anticipation but when he climbs on top of me again I start to get cold feet. Just as I'm about to tell him to get off, another hellish wave of heat makes me cry out in pain. I shake and grab onto his arms as I try to calm my body down. 

"Don't worry, Winter" he says but his tone is everything but calming. "I will fuck you until it feels better" he promises and lets one hand caress me down the side of my body, grazing over a nipple, smoothing over my hip and finally grabbing the flesh of my butt. 

I try to push his hand away since I can't speak right now, but my arms are so limp they just flail. I'm sure he's about to take me no matter what but he stops and places a big cool hand on my cheek. 

"Are you sure, Winter?" he asks and I shake my head, tears dripping and lip trembling. I'm amazed that he wants to make sure what I want, but I don't understand why. He doesn't care about me, so why? 

"No?" he asks and I look at his toned body as he sits back. The pit of my stomach is on fire and I want him so bad nothing else matters. I need him to fuck me. 

"No, Ah! I want you" I cry while panthing through the pain. In that moment his look changes and it feels like I've uncaged the monster. 

Conroy jumps on top of me and I fight to get away. He pins me down but I get in a good kick in his midriff. It's enough for me to flip over and crawl out but before I make it off the bed he grabs me by the neck and climbs on top of me again. 

This time I'm on my stomach and he pushes my face into the covers and leans down to whisper in my ear. 

"Make. Up. Your. Mind." 

When he releases me I get up on all four and he lets me. His hands grab the sides of my body and fondles the flesh of my hips. They stroke up my waist and back down my ass. Another feverishly warm sensation makes my head spin and I give up. 

"Fuck me, just make it stop" I murmur and try to hold my tears in. It hurts like hell and I'm on my hands and knees begging to be fucked by the same person who abandoned me. Nothing could be worse. 

"That's not how you ask nicely" he commends me and I whimper into the covers. Fuck you. I hate you so much. 

"Please, fuck me" I beg. My pride is gone. I just want him to make the pain stop. I need him to make it better. I need him to take the pain away. I need him and in that moment I have an excuse that allows me to admit it.