Chapter 1:19

The end of the school year was drawing nearer and nearer, with exams right around the corner. Lessons turned into revision time where the students were allowed to revise on their own, able to ask teachers questions if they were confused on any topics. Holly much preferred this as revising on her own meant she could focus on what she was struggling on, and try to get better at it. Annoyingly for her, that meant she had to go through each topic several times. She tried to ask her brother Nate for help but he seemed to never be around. She hadn't seen him since they had that chat in the common room. Now that was only one of the things she had on her mind at the moment. What was the meaning of that conversation? She thought. Holly did find it nice to be able to talk to her brother like that, seeing as they hadn't had a proper conversation since they had arrived at Hogwarts but it was also very suspicious and sudden. Was he hiding something?

"How's the revising going?" Bellatrix asked. She was packing away her belongings, ready to go to the Library.

Holly sighed, "Don't ask"

"Pretty badly then, huh?"

"Nothing's going in. I just don't understand why."

They made their way out of the classroom.

"Maybe you have stuff on your mind?"

"Yeah, maybe"

Bellatrix moved to stand in-front of her, "How would you feel if I said I have the perfect way to clear your head?"

****

"You want me to help you organise Narcissa's birthday party?"

They were both sitting in the Library, books sprawled out in-front of them.

"Yes! It'll be the perfect way to calm your nerves down. So, will you help?"

"I guess so?"

"Great! You can sort out guest list."

"A guess list?"

"Mhm."

"Who am I supposed to invite?"

"Anyone you want"

"Anyone I want" Holly repeated under her breath. She looked at her watch. 3:30.

"Sorry Bella," she got up and started collecting her things, "I have to meet Remus for a study session thing."

"I thought we were trying to relax" she threw her hands up.

"I know, I know and I will" and Holly ran out of the library.

****

"So, what should we revise today?"  Remus asked.

"I was thinking maybe Charms?" Holly replied.

"Ok. Is it alright if Sirius and Peter join us? It's just that they asked and I couldn't say no.."

"Of course, why not?"

Remus smiled. "We better begin before they get here, we won't be able to revise much if Sirius joins us"

"I heard my name" Sirius waltzed in, with Peter at his side, like always.

"Hello Sirius" Remus mumbled, looking down at his textbook.

"What's Holly doing here?" Sirius asked.

"Nice to see you too, Sirius" Holly replied sarcastically.

"You too, but seriously, I thought this was going to be a one-on-one?" He said, gesturing between himself and Remus.

"You mean a 'just copy Remus' work' one-on-one?" Remus asked, tilting his head.

"Love you too Remu" Sirius exclaimed, before taking a seat next to Holly.

Remus rolled his eyes, "Here, sit next to me Pete"

"How was that 'one-on-one' going to work anyways, with Peter here?" Holly asked.

"He wasn't going to stay long" Sirius replied.

"Can we just begin?" Remus became impatient.

"Alright, alright" Sirius said, a small smile playing on his lips.

****