Haves and the have-Nots

It was 11 pm in the morning when a sleek luxury car, which goes by the name of some French company, rolled in gracefully at the tarmac covered road, before stopping in front of a huge building.

As in que, a few people dressed in tight all black uniforms climbed out first and arranged themselves around the rear passengers seat, one of them reaching for the door handle and pulling on it with his head lowered in respectful greeting.

Soon all the trained heads began to bow one after another, a short nod or so to follow as a figure stepped out of the car, his shiny embezzled brown boot hitting the pavement with a sophisticated tap.

"Mr. Kim," one of the bodyguards greeted, looking up at the young idol fashionista who emerged from the hood of the car and stood up, with a straight face," Good morning."

The idol hummed, bringing up a heavily ringed hand to fix the white mask covering more than half of his face. The other half was covered by a pair of sunglasses which looked quite like underwater googles but no one questioned it.

Ofcourse, no one would dare to question Kim Taehyung about his choice of dressing. Not after he had won the title of "Most influential fashion icons of Kpop" 2019, and several others to count with.

Intact, truth be told, maybe it wasn't Taehyung's clothes that defined him, but vice versa. The Taehyung they knew as a child artist and Taehyung as the young adult idol had one thing in common, the art of being comfortable in his skin. So it wasn't the clothes or the style that mattered as much as the fact Taehyung was the one wearing them.

Therefore right now, as the boy was dressed in a pair of black slacks and plaid grey sweater vest, topped by a long leopard printed overcoat which was the right definition of flashy, the boy couldn't have felt more in his element. He had also chosen a bright red hat, a beret to be precise to complete his look for the day.

"Good morning Minhyuk-ssi," Taehyung greeted from behind his mask, as the other man began to lead his way into the company building

As soon as they got in, a few reporters loitering around the lobby were quick to present themselves next to Taehyung, only separated by a layer of tough bodyguards and held out their mics for Taehyung to respond.

"Kim Taehyung, V! We are from the sub unit of the national press of Korea. We wanted to ask you some questions, please! Taehyung--ssi!!" But the idol turned them all a blind eye and continued to walk further inside the building, towards the administrative section.

The idol clicked his tongue, annoyed at the fact that unlike other media persons the ones working for National press were allowed free entry to almost every place in the expanse of the country. But that also meant that these people were responsible for covering the more relevant issues of the nation. Was Taehyung's hookup a national issue? Well if yes then good for him he guessed. It made him feel smug for some reason.

The idol and his surrounding troupe soon reached the elevator at the far end and piled in, taking them straight to the 27th floor, the office of the CEO of BigHit.