Earning your love

A/n: The pictures used in this chapter are not mine and credit goes to rightful owners.

This chapter contains:
Cross dressing ✅
Skip if uncomfortable.

Hello readers, it takes a lot of thought and time to write and publish this book. I see a lot of you reading but not voting or commenting. I would appreciate it if you did. Thank you!
_____

It was fascinating to watch the way those purplish, coarsely textured balls touched water and fizzled out into foams, covering the entire bathtub with it's pretty color and fragrance. Taehyung decided it was something he could do all day.

It also made him wonder why - although being one of the rich and successful idols of the k industry- he hadn't yet experienced bathing with bath bombs and herbal salts?
Maybe earlier he was too busy to indulge himself in small pleasures like these. Taehyung made a mental note to get lots of these when he got back home.

If he got back home that is.

The thought made him sigh in guilt because whatever he was doing right now wasn't exactly leading him anywhere close to going back home and he knew it. He should be trying to escape his kidnapper but here he was.

Before Taehyung could indulge himself more in those thoughts he stood up and stepped out of the small oval bathtub. Reaching out for the fluffy bathrobe hanging from the long handle on the side of the bathroom wall the idol wrapped himself in, sighing out at the soft texture.

Go with the flow Taehyung. He tells himself. Reminds himself. This isn't permanent. Everything will be alright soon. Just... Go with the flow for now. You'll find a way to end this soon. Trust yourself.

Taehyung pulled on the door of his ensuite bathroom and ran a quick gaze across the space that was assigned to him as his new bedroom from that day onwards.

If he was being honest, Taehyung wasn't expecting something like this for his bedroom in this beach house

If he was being honest, Taehyung wasn't expecting something like this for his bedroom in this beach house. It had a floor bed similar to the one in the dingy chamber and very few pieces of furniture.

It was left incomplete because Jungkook said he wanted to leave space for Taehyung to add in his own personal touches and the idol felt it was quite thoughtful of him but it's not like he would admit that.

All in all Taehyung ended up liking the room a lot, what with his kidnapper even remembering to add in the soft muslin nets on top of his floor bed, the one that Taehyung had grown to love so much and the few pieces of furniture matched his unique aesthetic sense too.

The cozy room was currently unoccupied save for his own peeking self from the bathroom. Taehyung stepped into the room and slowly made his way towards the bed, where Jungkook said he would be leaving his outfit for that night's special dinner.