Not-so-gentleman

Jungkook lifted the chopsticks from the bowl and rounded his lips, gently blowing on the steaming noodles before holding it close to Taehyung's mouth.

"Here." Taehyung's lips twitched in annoyance but he huffed and parted his lips anyway, allowing the ravenette to push the food inside his mouth.

The tantalizing taste seemed to explode in his mouth immediately, waking up all of his tastebuds with a single bite and... wow, had Taehyung really just almost passed up the chance to taste something like this?

"M-more-" the idol murmured with the food still inside his mouth. He looked up at Jungkook with big round eyes, "g-give me more..."

The ravenette broke into a grin and nodded enthusiastically, shoving the sticks back into the ramen and hauling up a larger amount this time. Ofcourse after making sure it would fit inside the idol's mouth.

Jungkook shifted closer on his toes and held the big morsel near Taehyung's mouth again, the latter quickly accepting with a light pleasurable moan.

"Oh, -g-good-- I'm so h-hungry." Taehyung let out brokenly, but the expressions he made while chewing the simple food showed how content he was with it.

Jungkook chuckled inwardly. His idol could always literally kill for Ramen.

"More? Open up." Jungkook repeated his action of feeding him a few more times, until more than half of the bowl had gotten empty.

"F-fine, I'm full now." The idol stopped him after the eighth bite, feeling his stomach bloat up. He was sure he was going to have a digestion problem from hogging up a whole spicy noodle bowl after straight up starving for 3 days.

It was as if Jungkook knew that too because on the next moment Taehyung felt a spoon filled with some sort of green liquid pushed against his lips. He threw a questioning glance at Jungkook, who nodded on encouragingly saying that 'it would help with his digestion'. Taehyung was apprehensive but he figured he didn't have much of a choice and the other wouldn't poison him for nothing, and slurped off the bittersweet tonic from the spoon, making a face later.

Jungkook got back on his feet, returning the spoon and the chopsticks into the now nearly empty bowl and the little tonic bottle to his pocket, before turning away to fetch the idol something to drink.

Taehyung on the other hand, closed his eyes and felt his energy returning slowly which was making him think clearer with each passing second.

Did he just get spoonfed by his kidnapper?

Did he just allow this criminal... to manipulate him into letting him feed him?

And Taehyung fell for it? Just for... food?

Was it really that easy to make him do things?

Starve him for a few days and bring him down to his knees?

All sorts of questions began running through Taehyung's head now, making him feel angry and upset with himself. How could he allow someone to use him like that?

Soon Jungkook returned into the room with a bottle of chilled water only to be met with a fuming, fiery eyed Taehyung.

"Free my hands." The idol said glaring up at him, making him abruptly stop on his steps and raise a brow. "Free my hands now, you bastard!!"

Jungkook stood quiet for a moment before shaking his head. A light amused chuckle left his lips before forming a small smirk.

"Gained your energy pretty quick, I see."

"Shut up." The idol snarled lowly, rigorously twisting his wrists against the silken bounds. Although they moved smoothly against his skin instead of creating painful marks, it did hurt to be bound against wood. "You have no idea who you're up against. Once my company finds you they'll put you behind bars forever!"