•° 2 °•

[BangChan]

I'm busy going through the House's Cloud and Data but I come by some deleted files but I can open them no problem, The minute I opended one my heart softened and I managed to form a smile on my face "This Kid used to be so Happy before his mother died..-huh but what is this? What is he doing in his room? " I lean in to the screen as I see this kids father in his room in the middle of the night then..

"What ! Why !"I almost shout as he just slapped his own son across the face and yes he is crying but no one seems to come in and stop this "mh must be sound proof but why would you do that unless... You want to do some- shit no!" When it suddenly fast fowards to Him raping his son

"Is talking to ourselves a thing in this house now.."I hear Hyunjins voice behind me and so I ignore and quickly blur the showing parts as it was disturbing and Hyunjin doesn't mind the fact that I just ignored him something he would get dramatically sulky about but just ends up sitting on my Lap and so I remove one Hand from the LapTop and put it on his waist "What are you watching you should be- oh my gosh Chan are you watching Porn!" Excuse me what?

"What!? No! Im- no just no , im actually watching what really happended in that House this kid Uhm Han Jisung lives in or is prisoner in..."

"And this is what you came across?"

I nod my head and he clenches his heart and his eyes softned as if he was going to cry from looking at this "hey I think we've seen enough now" I turn it off and rub his back because I know how sensitive he is and that he's always had that 'Mother Instincts' in him well only if hes not being a dramatic crackhead he has his moments where he takes care if the boys even me..

"Lee Know is right we have to get this kid now because he just might be dead as we speak and we would have failed our Mission.."

"Yeah would be a first... Okay so when you are done infultrading the House come up and have something to eat real quick before we go.." I nod and so he gives me a kiss before leaving

"Don't worry Jisung... Were coming.."