Authors Note

Started: 24/03/2018
Finished: 08/07/2021
First Publication Date: 02/12/2018

NEW BOOK FPD: 07/09/2021

WELCOME TO THE NEW EDITED OFFICIAL VERSION!

UPDATES REGULARLY, EVERY TWO OR THREE DAYS

Disclaimer: Her Only Chance, is strictly a book of fiction and has been written from ideas that I had come up with in my head. None of the following events are true or based on any real occurring events.

Synopsis:

After the impacts of the decade long Great war between the Northern and Southern Hemisphere, the continents in the Southern Hemisphere began to suffer. With the war came a long and lasting slate of poverty and destitute. People are suffering and dying from the little funds and the government can do little to offer aid due to the minimal coin since the war.

In response to this, they decided to give everyone a fair chance to awarded with some money. People aged between 18-25 may sign up for a scheme: The RESDUE. Where signing up, you have the opportunity to be awarded $10,000 for you and your family to help aid you. Except, no one truly knows what The RESDUE is, but who would question the opportunity for $10,000?

Bryce Henson swore to her Family that she would not sign up for The RESDUE when she turned 18. But with their thinning money being too little, her dying father in desperate need of medical care that they cannot afford, she has no choice but to sign up.

Every penny counts and she has none left.

But Bryce had never anticipated that what she was entering into was different to what she thought. Suddenly, she finds things taking a dark, deadly turn and she begins to uncover the truth of what the RESDUE really is.

Authors Note:

Her Only Chance, is a book that I had begin to write in 2018 when I was 14. After completing the series just months ago, I finally took the time to rewrite the entire series and develop the single book into three. This is the first book and I am so excited to finally publish my final work. You will find (if you read my first draft (I am considering it that)) that where things are the same, things have also changed. This new novel is something I am proud of and replicates the image I had imagined of this novel much more than before.

It is more mature, especially in the first 30 chapters which was written, again when I was 14, and now takes on a more realistic perspective and voice!

Copyright © 2018 by TaylorLeFay.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

I will find out if you do. So don't copyright or plagiarise, just think up your own story and make it come to life.

Warning:

This book may contain some graphic scenes; relating to violence and death, and has mild language selection involving swearing.