Hades x Zaia OC Part 1

Hades one shot. In parts 

Looks 

Hair changes to different blue, and very pale skin. And light blue eyes.

This one shot is one of my old ones. 

About her. 
Oc 
Name: Zaia
Age: 18
Hair: blues 
Eyes: light blue eyes
Weight: 117.17 pounds 
Heights: 5'5
Soulmark: a blue flame

Younger twin of Evie. 
Mother: Evil Queen

Zaia POV. 

Ben just proposed to Mal and everyone was happy and cheering them on. Evie is clapping and jumping up and down with a beaming smile on her face as I smile and clap beside her. 

I'm very happy for my friend, she deserves this, she deserves to be Queen. I lean slightly over to Evie, making sure her shoulder wouldn't slam into my face, "I'm so happy for her" I said over the loud cheering and music. 

I look up to my older twin sister and give her a smile, she has stopped jumping up and down and now she is smirking big. Her eyes move from me to Mal and Ben and then back to me, "and one day it will be you" she said. 

I roll my eyes. I quickly looked away from her to hide my heating cheeks, but then my red cheeks left quickly. 

… My soulmate isnt here… My head falls and my blue hair falls over my face. I shake my head and look at my sister who was smiling big at Mal and Ben. 

Yeah I doubt I'll find my soulmate. 

Evie looks at me, "and one day I'll be making your wedding dresses" she said, bringing her hands together and placing them over her mouth and she smiles even bigger at her thought of me in a wedding dress. I raise my eyebrow at her as I give her a blank, not believing her words expression and shrug my shoulders, nod my head to the side slightly and flick my hands slightly ul, "That probably won't happen since my soulmate is nowhere to be found. No where here" I point around us, "and not on the isle…." I add on. 

She slouches and frowns down at me, her hands falling from her mouth to her side as she gives me pity eyes.

Of course my sister knows how I feel about my soulmate. I mean she felt a similar feeling before she met her soulmate Doug. Evie has found Doug, Mal has found Ben, Carlos has found Jane and Jay… eh he has someone. Their at least happy with someone and I'm fucking excited we for them, but I wish I had my soulmate. But I guess I can't be happy. Whatever I guess, that's what is happening to me.

I jump as arms wrap around my body, "OMG did you know!?" Mal gushes out. I look to my tall friend and smile at her, she pulls away and wraps her arms around Evie.

Evie and Mal got into a conversation about knowing about the proposal, "We knew everything" she said. "You are going to make the best Queen," I said. "You're going to rock the Crown," Evie added. 

My older twin sister wraps her arms around Mal, "So I have only done a thousand sketches of your wedding dress and Belle has already planned an engagement party next week" she said. 

I pull away from my sibling and friend to stand alone- ish. 

My ears hurt… everyone is so loud it hurts my ears and head. "Hello little friend of mine," Jay said out of nowhere. I jump and smile at him, "sup" 

Jay wraps his arms around me and guides me to the front and stands in a line to watch the happy couple in front of us. I stick my hands in my back pocket and shuffle around my feet.