Hades x Zaia OC Part 2

Hair changes to different blue, and very pale skin. And light blue eyes.

This one shot is one of my old ones. 

About her. 
Oc 
Name: Zaia
Age: 18
Hair: blues 
Eyes: light blue eyes
Weight: 117.17 pounds 
Heights: 5'5
Soulmark: a blue flame

Younger twin of Evie. 
Mother: Evil Queen

Remember I have changed it a bit from the movie.

Third person POV.

Zaia gasps out startled as she wakes up. She sits up fast holding her chest as she looks around her. She was in her room under dark red and black thick sheets. 

Her eyes went wide as shots of images of what had happened popped up in her head. She closes her eyes tightly and moves her hand to her head. 

"Omg, finally you're awake. Are you ok?" Evie asks, rushing over to her younger twin. Zaia was startled with her sister's voice popping out of nowhere; it had caused her to jump and fall to the ground with a thud. 

"Zaia I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you" 

Zaia got up quickly and whipped herself off, "It's ok Evie I'm fine" she said, giving her sister a big fake but believable smile. 

Zaia could still feel the burning sensation on her wrist, "What happened to me?" She asks her sister. She looks from her covered up wrist to her sister for answers. "You passed out. Jay caught you before you could fall to the ground. Are you sure you're ok?" She asks her sister again and again Zaia said she was fine, "I'm good Evie" 

Zaia shakes her head and runs her fingers through her down hair, "so how long was I out for?" She asks her sister like nothing had happened to her. She walks past her sister to her bathroom to get ready for the day, "You have been out for a day.... I need to tell you some stuff that has been happening" Evie said, following her sister into the bathroom. 

Time skip. 

As Zaia got ready for the day she listened to her sister to a point. She understands what is happening. Her mind just couldn't think straight, she could hardly hear her twin sister talk about important matters. 

She was doing her best to push the burning feeling away from her. The pain was unbearable, it hurt so much that all Zaia wanted to do was cry and curled up into a ball, but right now was not the time for it. 

(NEW OUTFIT)

"Oh I forgot to tell you. We are going to go back to the isle to get the stone from Hades" Evie said leaving her sister's room. 

Zaia tenses up. She looks to the open door to where her sister had just left through. Hades… They are going to Hades. Her heart was speeding in her chest as she thought of her soulmate. She hasn't even told her older twin sister yet, who she tells mostly everything to. She just didn't want to tell yet since the whole Abrury thing is still happening, she thinks it just not the time to say anything about it. Even though her arm is still burning bad  

But she has to act as if it doesn't burn like a blazing sun. Zaia walks out of her room and shuts the door behind her. 

Small time skip.

Zaia was not going to just sit back and wait for them. So she snuck behind her two friends deeper in Hades lair. She had listened closely into the plan and when Mal and Celia left she followed them. She had snuck off when no one was looking or paying attention to her.