Hades x OC one shot

Hades x OC one shot

Request by Multi-FandomBooks

Tarzan and Jane are your parents. 

Your POV. 

I walk down the hallway to my classroom with a stack of papers in my arms and headphones in my ears listening to music. I had to bring the rest of the three classes that I have to grade for Friday class to my classroom. Most of them got 87% and a few got 100%.

The highest students in my class would be Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay... not that shocking since they are actually quite nice and good students and teens but since everyone else in the school was nice you would think they would get a better grade then them, but… no.

In a couple of days I will have more students since the barrier was taken down and more kids and teens enrolled in the school. There are going to be more students than we have ever had, it is going to be a bit stressful for a couple of weeks or months. Luckily enough there is another teacher, we have half and half, I take Monday, Tuesday and Friday, as she takes Wednesday and Thursday. 

I walk into my classroom to only find Mal and Evie with some new, "Hello Mal, Evie... new person I do not know" I said waving at them. 

"Hello, this is my Father Hades," Mal said, getting up from the chair and skipping over to me, "Did... you grade our work sheets we had Friday?" She asks me. 

"Yes... where is everyone.... never mind... today there is no school" I said. 

Third person POV.

You look over Mal's shoulder to look as she hears a deep chuckle, Hades sat there looking at her with a big grin on his face.

Mal has told him everything about her favorite teacher and he likes her, she seems, no she is beautiful, cute, smart, very nice ect. The way she spoke was so adorable to him and all he could do was chuckle and stare at her. 

"Wait, how did you get into my locked classroom?" You asked. You were confused since you had made sure that the door was locked up before you had left late last night. "Uh.... magic" Mal said. 

You sighed and shaked your head with a smile. "Ok next time wait for me, ok" you said. Mal smiled and nodded her head. 

You walked over and placed your papers down and looked for their papers when you found them and you gave it to them. "Yes 100%" Mal danced around the room with Evie who had gotten the same percent. 

"So Hades I'm (Y/N)" you said, walking over to him and sticking her hand out to him to shake it. "It's nice to meet you, beautiful," he said. You blush and push a stray of hair away from your face.

Right after that everything clicked, Mal and Evie smirked at each other, they quickly left the room. Their plan had worked. 

Time skip

Few months later. 

Your POV. 

I walk into my house with Hades behind me with bags of food. "So how do you think your parents are going to be when they find out your boyfriend is Hades? A God" He asks. 

"Very shocked.... my dad might be mad, but my mom will love you" I said. I turn around and grab some bags from him and place them onto the counter. "So I will make the desserts and you make the spaghetti and spaghetti sauce" I said. 

"Yes my love I will start it very soon" he said. I walked back over to him and placed my hands onto his upper arms and got onto my tippy toes and pecked his lips.