Hades x OC (Lily part 1)

Note: Mal and the others are older in this. 

Lily 
Hair. red
Eyes. blue

wolfpire13 and superdopeygirl03

Requested by them ^

Lily POV.

Today is one of my best friends' wedding day and I can't believe it and can't wait for it. I would have never thought that this would ever be happening. I remember the days when Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay and I were running around the isle of the lost making memories and having fun. We had a lot of fun times there but this place is better and it is better since Mal had opened the barrier letting everyone come over and have a better life for themselves. 

Since the barrier opened I have seen and met plenty of my old friends and new people.... Like Hades. I could just feel my cheeks heat up thinking of him. 

The blue flaming hair god made me feel things, new things. I didn't expect when the barrier would be taken down that I would find my soulmate and my soulmate being Hades.... Mal's father, the one that had left her when she was younger, the one who had woken up Aubrey and was sent back to the isle of the lost to just come back. 

The thing is he hasn't done anything about it. He hasn't come to me to talk about us being soulmates. We have talked.... intensely before. But all he really has done is just stare at me and smirk. At times he would get close to me and would place his hand or hands onto my body letting it linger longer then it should be... and when we would be alone there would be moments... like the ones in the movies. 

Like when the male would get close to the female and corner them to something and they just stare intensely at each other, then bam their faces are slowly getting closer and closer and of course nothing happens with them. 

There's so many fricken ways we don't end up kissing it's either he is being just an ass, he moves in close, smirks then pulls away and leaves me their with my fricken thoughts, then there is my dumbass self moving away because I'm such a wimp and then there is when we pull away because we hear someone coming close.

We have of course talked a lot actually, since he would become an jerk... really hot jerk, fuck he really knows how to sweet talk, his voice is so fucking hot too. Why does he make me feel these feelings?

If I had to every pick to stare into someone's eyes I would pick his-his eyes are so fucking beautiful. I would love to actually kiss him. Damn it! Stop thinking about my bestfriends dad. I shouldn't... right?

"Yes, finally coffee!" Evie sequels as she rushed over to me. She grabbed the tray of coffee from my hands and Uma took the box of baked goods and walked farther into the room. 

I walk into the room and look around myself. Mal sat by a big mirror just staring at herself, "What's up with Mal?" I shut the door behind me and followed Evie to a small table in the corner of the room. "She's stressing out. I hope the coffee and the food helps her calm down" "At least for a bit" 

I grab the coffee cup and a chocolate chip muffin and walk my way towards her, "Hey." Mal looks up and smiles. "Hey" she got up from her seat and wrapped her arms around me.

I place the cup and muffins on top of the table and wrap my arms around her, "I'm so excited for you" I mumble out. "Thank you" we pull away from each other and Evie comes over to us. 

"So let's get started" 

Time skip. 

Third person POV. 

Lily was in her dress with her hair and make up all done. She had everything done and now it was the time to wait. Mal was just a bit freaking out about everything.