Chapter 5

Louis and Zayn walked a few meters in front of the others. Zayn had his arm around Louis' middle, and they talked with low voices so the boys couldn't hear what they say. "But does that mean that we can't go to the party?" Zayn looked over his shoulder before asking, to make sure they still had a decent distance from the others.

"I mean we could still go, but no! We aren't going, " Louis answered and sat down on Liam's porch, Zayn sat down beside him and put an arm around him again, he drew small circles on Louis' back, something he knows Louis loves. "What are we supposed to do then? Can we even smoke later?" Louis put his head on Zayn's shoulder and closed his eyes for a minute. " I don't know Z, I don't know if we can trust them..."

Liam, Niall, and Harry came walking down the street. Harry cast a glance at Louis and Zayn sitting together at Liam's porch, the smile Niall had put on his face disappeared at the view. Liam and Niall walked laughing up to the boys, Harry stood behind Niall made himself as invisible as he could. He didn't want to be looked at, and he didn't want to say anything either.

Louis on the other hand looked up at the boys when they stood right in front of them. Liam and Niall smiled thanks to their laughing, but Harry didn't show any emotions. He just stood behind Niall, used him as a shield. Louis' eyes stayed on Harry, watching every little movement the boy make.

"So we normally attend parties on Fridays, but you probably won't be interested in going," Louis started but Niall cut him off, "A party? That sounds fun, right Harry?" Niall looked at Harry with begging eyes, Harry shrugged and looked down, looking quite uncomfortable. "We won't go end of the discussion," Louis said with a harder voice than he wanted to, Niall and Harry looked at him with big eyes. He rolled his eyes and ignored their stare, he grabbed the house key from Liam's hand and walked into the house.

Louis walked into the kitchen where he opened the fridge and took out a beer, he drank it in a mouthful. Zayn had walked up behind him, "Lou relax, I'm right here," Zayn whispered in his ear. Those five words made Louis calm down, he took a deep breath and turned to face the boys. "We are not going to the party, I don't want to hear anyone complain about it," He said again, but this time in a calmer voice. "But why?" Niall asked and made a pout, "That's for us to know, and not for you to worry about. Get that pout off your face, we are going to watch a movie I guess," with that said Louis and Zayn walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. Louis almost threw himself into the hard but soft couch, Zayn sat in the chair closest to Louis, so he could hold his hand. He draws small circles on his hand to make him relax.

Liam, Niall, and Harry walked in when they had started an episode of 'How to get away with murder,' "Sorry, we didn't know what you wanted to watch, I hope this is okay?" Zayn mumbled and pulled Liam down on his lap. Harry and Niall walked over to the couch opposite of the one Louis was laying on. Niall put his hand on Harry's knee trying to comfort him, but the boy just shrugged him off him.  Harry's stare was glued to Zayn's hand on Louis'.

"Who is Rebecca, and why don't they know if she's dead or not?" Niall asked looking over at Louis. "Rebecca has been accused of the murder of Lila in season one, and now she's gone missing," Louis answered without moving his face away from the screen. "Did she do it?" Niall asked again after some minutes. Zayn pauses at the start of episode 7 season 2 'I want you to die' "Lou it's clear that they haven't seen it before, therefore we need to watch something else," he says and gets an eye roll in return. "I take that as a yes... So boys what do you wanna watch?" Liam got up from Zayn's lap, "I will go make some popcorn while you choose a move," he said before leaving the room.

Harry looked at Niall, and then he looked over at Louis to see if he was looking at him and he was. He got a lump in his throat that made it hard to swallow, "Harry what do you want to watch?" Louis asked him, he had a smirk on his lips. "I-I d-don't k-know," Harry looked down and started to play with his fingers. Niall took his hand in his, the boy turned his head so he was facing him. "How about you let Netflix decided what we watch?" Harry said so low that only Niall was able to hear. He just nodded his head, Louis and Zayn looked at each other then back at them, "Well? Have ya decided or what?" Louis asked getting impatient, "Just let Netflix decide what we are watching," Niall simply answered, Louis, rolled his eyes but did as the boy asked. Liam came walking back into the living room with a bowl full of popcorn when 'Lucy' started to play. "What's this movie about?" He asked sitting the bowl of popcorn on the table. "It's about a girl who becomes a drug smuggler against her will," Louis answers him, "Have you seen it before?" Liam asks again, Louis nods his head, "Yeah I have, I'll go out and smoke... Zayn?" He said just as a notification pup up on his phone.