Chapter 6 part 1

Louis woke up to a loud banging on his door, "Fuck off," he yelled and buried his head in his pillow. He heard his door open but didn't bother to open his eyes, only held tighter around his blanket. "L-Louis i-it's t-time t-to g-get u-up n-now, b-breakfast i-is r-ready" Harry stood in the doorframe not wanting to bother the boy, the only reason he here is because his dad told him to go and wake him up so they could eat breakfast together.

Harry realized that Louis wouldn't get up so he turned on the light, "I-I'm g-getting m-my s-sister t-to d-do t-this, s-she's p-probably j-just g-gonna h-held c-cold w-water o-over y-you," Harry slammed the door closed as he walked away.

Louis let out a loud groan but decided that he wouldn't like to have a wet bed, so he threw the covers off and his body was instantly hit by the cold air. 'That wasn't smart' He let out a huff and walked over to a box that was labeled as clothes.

Grabbing an oversized hoodie and a pair of sweatpants, not really caring about what he was wearing. It was way too early for him to be awake at eight am on a Sunday. With half-closed eyes he walked down to the kitchen seeing everyone waiting for him, "Goodmorning Louis, did you sleep well?" his mom asked him, he let out a yawn and sat on the only free chair which was beside Gemma.

Gemma had Lux in her arms, it was a quite cute sigh. Lux had a brown bear shirt on, it even had a little hat with tiny ears. She immediately smiled and let out a giggle when her eye caught Louis. He sends the little girl a small smile and took the kettle so he could get a cup of tea. "So Louis," Robin started, but Louis cut him off, "I'm not a morning person, I absolutely despise waking up early on a Sunday," Louis took the cup of tea and walked upstairs to his room.

Sitting the cup on the floor beside the bed, he doesn't even know why he made that cup at the beginning he's not even that thirsty. He just wants to go back to sleep, but of cause, he freaking can't because he got woken up by Harry. But apparently, they always eat breakfast on Sunday mornings together, he's just not built for being up at eight am on weekends and that's just how it is.

Louis lays on his bed and stares at the ceiling, having his AirPods in so he can block all sound out. "Louis?" A voice call, he urn his head so it's facing his door and, he didn't expect to see Gemma standing there so he raised his eyebrow. "What do you want, can't you see I'm busy? What would you do if I was jerking off right now?" Gemma didn't answered any of his questions but walked over to his bed and sat down beside him. "But you are not, I know it's a lot of new changes but at least try?" Lux made grabbing hands to Louis. He shook his head and took the little girl in his arms, "You can't expect me to change already, it hasn't even been twenty-four hours." Lux has the biggest smile on her face, but when he gives the girl back to Gemma her expression is sad. "I think it's best if you go now I'm busy," with that said Louis grabbed some of his clothes and started to change not even caring that Gemma hadn't left his room.

When he turned around to get his phone from the from and saw that she still sat there he asked, "Didn't I tell you to leave?" Not giving her a chance to say anything, he typed dialed Mia's number, and walked out of his room. "It's mia?" A tired voice said but it sounded more like a question. "Mia! It's Louis," that sentence woke the girl up, "Louis are you okay?" "Not really can we meet?" He could hear fumbled in the background, "Of course, at our place?" "Yeah and bring Ella with you," with that said he ended the call.

"I'm going out!" He yelled and slammed the door closed behind him. He walked down the street not really knowing the way from his new home. He did leave the house for a reason, not wanting them to interrupt his intimate sphere or have their eyes constantly on him, he left because he needs space. 'If I go in the direction of the school, this is going to be so much easier,' he said to himself, and he had just turned the corner when his phone started to ring and interrupted a good song. Louis groaned and took his phone out to see who had the audacity to call him now, it was his mom. Rolling his eyes he denied the call and, he couldn't put his phone on Flight mode just yet, Mia should have the opportunity to call him if she needed to.