9

Lord Eishi jumped at the sound of a car stopping. The greedy man got all excited and ran to escort the awaited guest from the car.

Three men dressed in all black suit, along with a noble dressed in designer cloths walked into the theater. Lord Eishi could be seen behind them, almost drooling like he could smell the money from the noble man.

He made sure to make them settle down comfortably.
"Oh my! Oh my! Lord Cin, we prepared everything for you."

The noble took his seat after taking a looking around the theatre with his quick glances, and his three side men stood behind him.

"We don't have a lot of time to waste. Make it quick!"

"Of couse! Of couse, my lord. I will go get the basta- I-I mean the dancers ready right away."

And the dancing show began.
.
.

Groups had 3/2 members, some danced solo. In total lord Eishi had 37 performers under him. All of them gave them their best.

While the noble man never once smiled, watched all their performances with the same expression, with unnerved eyes. It made a lot of performers nervous, a lot of them made several mistakes.

Jhope, Jimin and Jihyo on the other hand were confident.

Jhope danced with everything he got, one could easily see his burning passion in his performance. Even though Jimin and Jihyo knew they are gonna get picked, it didn't stop them from trying their best. When it comes to dancing there is no holding them back. Jihyo and Jimin also performed a duet song.
.
.

Everything was done. The performances ended, the noble man was done judging, and Lord Eishi was wriggling in anticipation.

Finally the noble man spoke.

"I watch all the performances." Looking towards Lord Eishi, "You got talented slaves Eishi."

The greedy man's smile reached his ears.
"Among all of you, a performance left a deep impression on me. It was the best dance I've ever seen. And I think they are worthy to go to Seoul."

Every dancer in the room gasped, except for Jihyo and Jimin.

"Not Ruel? But SEOUL?"

The theatre filled with the murmurs of the dancers who were shocked by the new revelation. Even Lord Eishi's jaw dropped. They didn't knew the evaluation was for going to Seoul, the main city of Seoulvenia.

Jhope was shocked.

He looked at Jimin and Jihyo, when the two of them also acted shock in response to Jhope.

"SILENCE! THE LORD IS NOT DONE TALKING! WANNA DIE?" Lord Eishi's side kick yelled.

"So the team with a girl and two lads.." The noble man's servant dressed in black suit pointed at Jihyo, Jhope and Jimin, "....My Lord, Baron Cin, chose you three dancers to go to Seoul with us."

Everyone in the room all at once looked at the three talented dancers who were selected.

Jhope almost lost the strength in his legs, turned to Jimin with teary eyes.

Jimin and Jihyo who already knew the result were also in shock, while Jhope was crying and hugging them.

'What?'