13

Jin's short "lecture" made Jungkook's mood a bit down, even though he knew Jin was saying those out of concern.

Servants were still surrounding him, fixing every inch of his cloths and accessories. They were all in a hurry as the fixed time for the crown prince's arrival at the party was narrowing down. Not to mention, their prince had already made them late by getting up late that day.

Jungkook was already irritated when a guard came with a message.

"His royal highness, Crown Prince of Seoulvenia; His imperial majesty is waiting for your arrival."

Jungkook shook of his hands from the servant who was fixing his sleeves.

"Yeah, I fucking know.."

He turned around to check himself in the mirror.

'Oh god! What am I? A chandelier?'

He was shinning... In all the accessories that was designed only for him for this special occasion. With the accessories, extravagant attire, styled hair and his already glowing skin; Jungkook in every way was looking like a dreamlike prince.
The female servants in the chamber was too flushed by his appearance to look straight at him.

SIGH

'Screw it! Let's deal this bullshit party..'

The crown prince started walking towards the hallway, and two knights followed him from behind.

***

When Jungkook reached the palace ballroom, everyone's attention shifted towards him all at once.

The emperor glanced at him.

Jungkook let out a long sigh, and walked towards the throne, where the emperor was standing. The emperor noticed the crown prince's behaviour and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You are late!"

Jungkook moved closer to his father's shoulder, paused a second, "I know...", and he gave him a huge smile whispering these words in his ear.

Among all the people, the emperor couldn't say or do anything to Jungkook's misbehaviour. Not that it was anything new to him.

So he let it slide.
.
.

At the arrival of the crown prince, aristocrats started gathering in a herd and started coming one by one to greet him.

Surrounded by the guests who were eager to meet him once, Jungkook was greeting them as fast as he could, not giving them any chance to start unnecessary conversations. He looked around and noticed his cousin sister Irene being the center of attention of the male nobles.

'....Wow. What a new fucking thing?'

He looked around more and saw his cousin Namjoon who was with guests, smiling and greeting them.

Namjoon noticed Jungkook looking at his direction. He nodded with a warm smile.
At that, the crown prince finally smiled for the first time after coming to the party.

"I didn't expect you to be in a good mood, his royal highness, the Crown Prince of Seoulvenia."

Jungkook turned immediately hearing Seok Jin's voice.

"Ah! Jin hyung!" he brightened up even more seeing the handsome man, but changed his expression soon because of the people around him.

Seok Jin greeted him properly as well as the emperor and left, which made Jungkook feeling alone again.