8

Jimin, Hoseok and Jihyo got dressed, and met up in their living room.

Making sure they got everything they needed for the performance, they were finally ready to go.

Three of them looked at each other, and the eldest patted his two younger siblings giving them a reassuring smile.

"Let's go."

They left for their destination.
.
.
.
.

THE THEATRE

Lord Eishi was waiting for his three dancers sitting on a wooden chair, dressing in white, covered in gold accessories head to toe; while his side kick was looking through the day account book.

Jhope, Jimin and Jihyo entered the theatre and Lord Eishi turned to them almost immediately.

Jimin looked at him and sighed in his mind.

'Such a disgusting sight..'

'Someone take that wooden chair out of it's misery.'

As soon as they walked up in front of lord Eishi, he got up and slapped Jhope on the back of his head. At the sound of that slap other slaves who were also preparing for their show turned to see them.

"YOU BASTARDS! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? MAKING YOUR LORD WAIT FOR YOU! BASTARDS!"

Jimin almost frowned. Jihyo noticed it and hold Jimin back.

The yelling made the whole theatre go silent. Nobody dares to talk when the lord is angry, they never want to poke the ill-tempered man and bring misery on their already miserable lives.

"We are so sorry, my lord. It's a big day so we were preparing extra." Hoseok smiled rubbing the back of his head, trying to soothe the pain caused by the slap.

Looking at Jimin, he understood that Jimin was feeling guilty for making them late. So he smiled through his pain to reassure the younger dancer, and then started wearing his dancing shoes for the performance.

Jimin had nothing he could do to help his hyung in that situation. He clenched his fist and just went back to prepare for his performance too.

The dancer was tying his shoes when two of the other dancers walked towards him.

"The three of you are so full of yourself."

Jimin got up, and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion looking at them.

"We also prepared our best. Don't think you can beat us easily." The other one cut into the line, "Yes, that's right. We are gonna get picked today."

It made Jimin laugh. He looked at them right in the eyes. Because of the menacing glare, the two of them moved back a little. But the confident dancer stepped forward, closing the distance between them.

"First of all, No."

"Secondly, No."

"Thirdly, Fuck off."

Most of the time Jimin looks like a small mochi. A very soft structure, small hands, puppy eyes with puffy lips; anyone will look and instantly fall for a cute person like him. But there's an intimidating side of him. Anyone who saw that side knows - Jimin is not someone you should mess with.

Feeling threatened by the dancer's aura the extras left the scene.

Jimin rolled his eyes and got back to tying his shoes.

'Even if it was not already decided that Jihyo and I will be picked, I'm sure it would've still be us. Not you motherfuckers..'

'We are million times better than y'all.'