23

"What a bummer! Jihyo was so excited to visit the palace again, but she started feeling sick right when we left the dorm."

Hoseok and Jimin was walking down the footpath, while Hoseok was looking at the map on his phone. In between checking their way to the main palace, he was looking around the streets of Seoul which were filled with life.

"Man! Seoul really is big ain't it? Just walking one block feels like we've done walking half of Ruvana!"

The sparkling eyes and amazed expression on Hoseok face while looking around made Jimin giggle.
'Hyung is so cute!'

Jung Hoseok is naturally an outgoing person. He radiates such positive energy that just being around him makes other people feel better.
But after coming to Seoul he has become more energetic than ever.

Jimin was also happy seeing his hyung happy. Looking at the curious and enthusiastic Hobi, Jimin wished for his happiness to last forever.

But he felt a sudden heart ache when his mind reminded him what he and Jihyo was doing behind his back.

'We have to distance ourselves- '

"JIMIN!"
He snapped out of this thoughts when a loud voice called him out.

Jimin looked up and saw Hoseok standing in front of him.

"What are you thinking Jimin-ah? I've called you like four times, but you were spacing out so hard."

Hoseok's worried tone caught Jimin off guard.
"N-no.. I was j-just- " He stuttered his words, but then calmed himself down, ".....I was thinking about Jihyo. She was feeling sick. I was just wondering, we should buy something for her to eat on own way back home..."

"Ah! That's a good idea. I saw some fried food stalls over there. It looked tasty. Let's check them later."

Hoseok started walking again and Jimin followed him from behind.
.
.
.

They finally reached the main palace. And not to their surprise they had trouble getting inside.

The guards on the entrance noticed their slave necklaces, and started interrogating them.

[Every slave has these padlock collar/chain

[Every slave has these padlock collar/chain. They have have to wear them everywhere outside of their living place and can only take them off with their lords permission. The locks have their lords name, a code and a tracking device to keep them on check.]

"What are these fucking slave doing here?" One guard scowled while looking at them with disgusted eyes.

Those disgusted eyes couldn't make Jimin feel anything. He glared at them with a indifferent look on his face.

Hoseok forced a smile on his face and brought out his phone to show an entry pass that Yoongi had sent him earlier.
"The royal musician, Lord Min Yoongi, called us here." He forwarded his phone to them and one guard snatched it from him.

The guard took a look at the pass but kept glaring at Jimin and Hoseok before letting them go inside.
.
.

One other guard accompanied them to Hollyhock theatre. The two dancers silently followed the guard from a distance.

"Listen! Behave yourself here. You are those slaves from Ruvana, right?"

Hoseok nodded when the guard looked back for confirmation.

"Right.. So, this isn't Ruvana. This is fucking Seoul, aristocrats place. I know you guys don't have the basic education, but make a mistake and we will skin you with our stripes. GET IT?"

Two of them couldn't answer anything back to him except for accepting whatever the guard was saying to them.

They reached the main entrance of the theatre and was about to go in, but the guard stopped them again, placing one of his hands on Hoseok's chest.

"Only one."

"I'm sorry?"

"Only one of you will go in."

Hobi and Jimin puzzled looking at each other.

"I'm sorry sir, but I already showed you, the royal musician told us to come!" Hobi tried to come to an agreement.

But the guard then pushed Hobi back, "This is a place for important entertainers. We don't want bondsmen to crowd here. ONLY ONE!"

Hobi tried to talk again but Jimin stopped him knowing it won't be fruitful. He shook his head looking at his hyung.

"Hyung, I'll stay here. You go inside."

"But we're told to come!"

"It's okay. I'll wait for you here." Jimin gave him a confirmation smile.

***

Jimin was sitting on the bottom stairs waiting for Hoseok who went inside for quite some time then

'I wonder if Jihyo is done on her side already.'

Thinking about several things he got bored sitting there, so he just started walking around the theatre where not many people were present.

Looking around the theatre garden, sculptures, interiors; he was fascinated.
Wandering for a while, his eyes caught a sight of a lake.

'Is that a pond over there? A lake?'

He started walking towards it.

But he bumped into something which stopped him, and he bended down to pick that up.

'A wallet...?'

Right when he picked up the wallet, a wild hand snatched it away from him, Jimin flinched in shock and a loud yelling hit his ears.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

A man in royal guard's outfit was standing infront of him with the snatched wallet in his hand, frowning like he would kill Jimin who still didn't grasp the situation properly.