27

Hoseok and Jimin dropped down on the floor after their straight 6/7 hours of practice for the day. Jihyo was beat too. But instead of sitting down with them, she left to take a shower because she couldn't tolerate the sweat.

It was their usual routine. Practicing 13/14 hours per day, dancing and singing. There's a fixed time for their practice set by the authority they are under. They can't decide the things they want to perform on their own, they can't decide what they want to wear, they don't have the right over the money they earn through their performances. All go to their "owner", including tips from the satisfied audience. At the end of the month they are given a limited amount of money that can hardly buy them stuffs of luxury.

Their names are now own by a new owner, Baron Cin. This skinny man, a father of two, is no match for their previous lord Eishi when it comes to physical strength; but he can easily make Eishi bite the dust if it's a competition about "who can be greedier". Once he was commoner with no power of his own. But by using his witty brain, he climbed up in the social status and became a baron who owns some lands and runs a market where he uses slaves to earn money. He buys them in a cheap price, and then earn from their talent or labour for the lifetime. It was rather unusual for him to buy three dancers from Ruvana at a much higher price than usual. Yet once again his business mind was right. He's been profiting out of them way more than he imagined.

After moving to Seoul, Hoseok, Jimin and Jihyo's lives didn't change much either. Except for the fact that they have a larger audience now and a bigger scale, but those don't benefit them personally at all. They did meet few new people there, Hoseok considers it a good thing, but it's not the same for Jimin and Jihyo.
.
.

Jimin was breathing heavily after practicing so hard. His body couldn't help him anymore, so he slipped on the floor from his sitting position. He covered his face lying down. Hoseok glanced at him who was also struggling to catch his breathe.

It was only their heavy breathing sound in the practice room.

Jimin removed his hands over his face and outstretched them, and started thinking about something.

"Hyung..."

Hosoek replied with an unclear sound.

"Hyung , don't you think nobles here are a bit weird?"

He caught his hyung's attention with that question.

"What do you mean weird?"

Jimin turned to Hoseok, placing his head on one of his hands. "Think about it..."
Hoseok concentrated on him.

"Noble visited Ruvana too. We danced for them, sometimes have few conversations with them. But have you ever seen a noble who told us to NOT call them lords?"

Hobi thought about that for few seconds.

"Are you talking about Suga?"

Jimin gave Hoseok side eyes with a sneer when he brought up the royal musician's name.
"Huh? Suga.. Right! He nowadays talks to you quite a lot. Ain't he?"

"We do. He is a very good person."

The pure smile that formed on Hoseok's face didn't allow Jimin to tease him any further. But he continued with his point.

"Not only the royal musician, but also the noble who saved me from that guard that day. He also told me not to call him lord."

Hoseok's mood changed drastically.

When Jimin told him about that incident after coming back to their dorm, he almost cried thinking about how bad that situation could've turned into.