16. I need you

After two powerful performances, a soft music started to play.

The crowd's clapping for Jhope and Jihyo's performances stopped as the instrumental piano music calmed the ballroom.

Jungkook was sitting on his throne, the stage had all his attention.

As soon as he heard the music, he recognised it. It's a song he often listens to, it's one of his favourite tracks.

"I need you"

Lights became dim, a gentle breeze started blowing, and white fog started covering the ballroom. Everybody present there started looking around the ballroom for it's mysterious atmosphere.

Right then, from the fogs, a figure in white silk outfit came out, and a spotlight fell on that figure...

*ba-dum*

Jungkook's heart missed a beat.

His lips parted and eyes widened with the dancer's walking into the ballroom.

At that moment the only thing the crown prince could think of was,

'Wow...'

Nothing else crossed his mind.

The dancer elegantly walked in. The people present there, all of their heads moved with the dancer's every graceful step, just like the spotlight which lightened his way into the ballroom.

Jimin took his position in the middle of the stage. He could feel everyone's eyes on him. It was nerve wrecking, but at the same time it was an experience he would never forget.

And soon his body started moving with the flow of music, without missing a single beat; leaving every aristocrat in the ballroom stunned by his beauty.

It was the same for Jungkook

It was the same for Jungkook. He couldn't take his eyes away, not even for a second.

He saw the soft yet so powerful movements of Jimin's body; his fluffy hair, which was also dancing with him; the long silk fabric which was surrounding him like the dancer was in control of the air himself; his facial expressions - as if he was not performing for the audience, he was performing only for himself.

As if he was into the music.

Music, dance and him was one being.

The crown couldn't move. He kept watching the dancer, eyes following every movement he was making.

Even when the performance was over, when the elegant dancer bowed before the emperor and him after finishing his dance, Jungkook didn't take his eyes off him.

His eyes were fixed on the beautiful dancer without him realising.

Jungkook was so mesmerised that the loud claps and cheers followed after the performance didn't reach his ears.

He felt like, him and the enchanting dancer were the only people present there in the ballroom...