Departure

I look up at the top of the grand staircase and stare towards Daniel. His eyes are bloodshot due to the lack of sleep, I know he has been crying because he has heavy bags under his eyes and his nose has a tint of red on the tip. Daniel scrunches his nose and makes a light sniffing noise as he is looking down at me.

"You sure you don't want to come? I could do with another pair of hands." I gesture to the front door which is closed. This causes Daniel to let out a soft chuckle, "I'm sure you're capable of opening a door, but if you want I'll open it for you."  With his hands inside of his black blazer's pocket he makes his way down the staircase and towards the door. He bows to me then reaches his hand towards the handle and opens it for me. I reach down and grab my suitcase: which is full of clothes and weaponry. Once I make my way to the door, Daniel takes one of his hands out of his pocket hand hands me an envelope. "£250,000 is inside. Use it wisely."

"Daniel, I can't take this." I place the envelope back into his blazer pocket, which causes my guard to give me a bewildered look. "Why not?"

" 'Why not?' Daniel its too much money!" I inform him.

" And the problem is?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

" I can't possibly accept this, it's far too much-"

Daniel swiftly shuts the front door and grabs a hold of both of my shoulders, "Take the money, Pearl. Don't kill these innocent people please. Just take the money and run away, find somewhere safe." He pauses then takes out an old flip phone.

"Look it might not look like much but please take it, Wayne is tracking your one and can access it at any moment. But with this he can't, this Phone is how you and I stay in contact and it allows me to know that you are safe."

Daniel forces the flip phone and envelope into my jacket pocket then grabs a hold of my shoulders once more, "Pearl, look at me. What we did yesterday, we murdered two innocent men and their children don't even know that the killer is us. We have to find them, warn them about Wayne. Make them understand that we had no choice! Then after that, you and I will run away; go to a new country far away from here and have a fresh new start. New names, new background history, new everything."

I look directly to the window on the other side of the door and look outside. Parked there is Jeremy inside of his Range Rover. I end up finding myself staring outside the window directly at the car thinking of multiple scenarios. I could run away and not find Blake Hendrix but that isn't what Daniel wants. Then the thought of my father finding out crosses my mind. He would definitely want to kill us, but at the end of the day: I want to kill him.

"Daniel we need to create an army." I randomly blurt out and  look back at his concerned face.

" An army, what on earth are you on about? "

"Yes, collect and train the best of fighters then we come back here! We can take down Wayne!" I desperately  grab a hold of his hands. "We can save everyone here -"

"Pearl, we can't. By the time we've done that it will be too late and there is no way we'll be able to do that without Wayne finding out." He dictated as he studies me.

"We have to try! We have to! We can't just leave them here, they never asked for this life. I never asked for this life! All I've wanted was an ordinary family but look at what I got in return."

"Pearl, calm down it's going to be okay." Daniel rubs my arms gently and tries to calm my nerves. "Are you okay?" He inquired me, not once removing his gaze from mine. Pausing for a second, I end up finding it hard to form the right words for what I'm currently feeling.

"I'm alright, Dan." I manage to reply whilst keeping an stern face.

"No, you're not." He replied before encaging me inside of his arms, pulling me close to his chest. I could feel his fast heart beat against my own chest. He was just as nervous as I was but he didn't want to panic me. "Let it all out if you have to," he whispered softly into my ear before resting his head into the crook of my neck. He then proceeds to create small circles on my back.

I use my hands and gently push him away." No, like you said we don't have time." I stare into his eyes before continuing, "promise me we will find each other soon, please." I plead to him.

" I promise you, you're not going to get rid of me that easily. Find somewhere safe and secure then ring me. I'll need your exact location. Then we'll be free."

" Free? I like the sound of that."

Daniel sends a warm smile my way then turns to the door and opens it for me. I bend down and collect my suitcase and walk outside towards the Range Rover. The window on the driver's side rolls down and I look directly to Jeremy.

"Where to Pearl?" He shouts of the wind.

"To wherever my father wanted me to go for my mission." I reply before opening the trunk and placing my suitcase inside. I slam the trunk shut and slide inside of the car and onto the black leather seats.

"You actually going to murder Blake Hendrix?" Jeremy starts the engine and moves the gear stick in the car before nodding to Daniel who is watching us like a hawk from the window inside. I move into the middle because Daniel wouldn't of been able to see me if I was sat near the doors due to the tinted windows. As Jeremy starts reversing the car I notice that Daniel is looking behind him anxiously. He then proceeds to send my escort and I a quick wave before running away from the window. Taking in an steady breath, I lean back into the seat and stare right ahead.

We are approaching the closed gate that blocks the house from the publics view. As we are sitting in front of the gate waiting for it to open, I turn around and look back at my old home. The place where I've grown up and faced the worst moments of my life. The sound of the gates opening causes me to turn around and sit back comfortably;  Jeremy presses onto the pedal and that's when we eventually leave the house. Never for me to see again, that is until the time is right.

"No, I'm not going to murder him. I'm going to give him a simple warning. My father is the one I will murder."