Chapter 14

Marcy couldn't stand Tina. "Mikey, it won't be anything special. I'm just running some errands."

"T just said I was spending the day with you. Not that you were entertaining me. I'll be fine." Mike assured her.

"Alright. Come over as soon as you get dressed. I'm leaving at 7."

"Cool. I'll see you at 7."

"Bye." She waited for him to reply then hung up. She set her phone aside and continued brushing her teeth and washing her face.

When that was done, she took her medicine and hopped in the shower, where she fully washed and detangled her hair. She used hair masques and everything. She also took great care washing her body, too.

After, she went to dress in a soft baby blue dress and an adult diaper. She put on a white open crochet cardigan and white ballet flats. She put on light makeup and made sure her nails were free of color before putting on jewelry.

She brushed her hair up into a curly top bun then grabbed her handbag and a tote that she made sure had everything for her errands.

She hurried downstairs (in the lift) and grabbed apple juice to take with her. Thankfully Diaz ate.

Mike and his security, Tone Williams were being shown in as Marcy and Diaz were coming that way. "Hey!"

Marcy hugged her big brother. "Hi. Happy birthday party day!"

Mike smirked. "Thanks. Where are we going first?"

"We're taking the SUV. I don't want to drive today."

"You don't want to drive?"

"No. It's too much fuss. So come on, Slappy!" She waved an arm as she went to slip into her flats.

Diaz smirked. He loved watching after her.

Mike smirked, too. She might be his favorite little sister.

M-A-P

Mike was a bit bored. Marcy had been correct when she said she was just running errands. But now was going to be a good part. She was going to get her hair done so he'd be able to be surrounded by (mostly) women.

They went inside the shop and was greeted by a tall Nigerian woman. She was stunning and dressed lavishly. She spoke in a thick musical accent.

"Hello, Fallah." Marcy smiled. "I have an appointment."

Fallah Oruba took Marcy's hands and shook her gently. "We are ready for you. Whenever."

Marcy's smile deepened. "I thank you. I'm not asking for anything extravagant. I just want simple singles with these beads." She held up a large bag of wooden beads with accents.

Fallah nodded. "Will we wash your hair?"

"No, it's clean and knot free."

Fallah looked over Marcy's head. "I love your curls. Are you not sure you would prefer we accent your natural-?"

"Nope. No thank you. I'm not taking care of it for a while."

Fallah pouted then shrugged. "You will be in my chair."

"Yes!" Marcy fist-pumped.

"And who is this?" Fallah peered at Mike, who was looking around her shop.

"This is my big brother, Mikey. His birthday was two days ago but his party is tonight. It's why I'm here."

Fallah appraised him. "Hmm."