Chapter 30

Thursday was devoted to the very last of the final exams and caroling after that and work. The Fabanges family had a great time. The Spouses were happy that they could join in this year. They sounded so cohesive and rich. It was entertaining to everyone who answered their door.

Donations poured in, which each branch of the family matched. It was decided that the money would go to a local struggling school.

Aisling lasted a surprisingly long length of time outside without getting upset.

Marcy silently declared her, her favorite.

M-A-P

Mercedes and Quinn both asked Bernie to set up home interviews like Melcy had had for after the holiday. Bernie said she'd try her best.

By the time the twins woke up Friday morning, they had emails with all the information on them about the interviews. It was also discussed that Larc's and Tike's homes would be featured. The magazine was going to postpone sharing Melcy's home tour until all the interviews could be written up so it could be a big thing.

The singers didn't care. It sounded amazing to them. So they each called the other with the good news before getting ready for their full day of volunteering at various charity spots around southern California.

M-A-P

Quinn hummed to herself as she finally got around to packing her family for their trip to Hallstatt for Christmas. She'd just finished with Beth and the boys but now she was packing Finn and Rachel, saving herself for last.

The song was from her first Christmas EP. She was so excited to do a Christmas album. It really meant she was on the map. She knew she was behind her sisters as both Mercedes and Marcy had two out but she was working on not comparing herself to others, even family.

At the moment, life was really good and she wouldn't invite otur to it. She was working on being optimistic as well.

Rachel waddled in as she was on Rachel's bags in their closet. "Hi. I've been looking for you."

"You have?" Quinn briefly looked up.

"Yes. It's almost bedtime."

Quinn blinked her verdant gaze. "Shoot! Help me with this so I don't be late."

"Help you with what exactly?" Rachel came over to the brass chair that Quinn had a suitcase on, filling with clothes.

"I'm packing you so we can leave tomorrow."

Rachel blanched. She'd forgotten all about vacation! She'd just been having so much fun bonding with her wife's siblings that she'd pushed everything else to the back of her mind. "Oh no! I forgot!"

Quinn smirked. "Well I procrastinated."

"I'll help you. What else do you have to do?"

"Go pack your toiletries and your makeup."

Rachel rushed out as quickly yet safely as she could.

Quinn continued pulling down festive dresses and gowns for her wife and packed them away along with thick, sturdy leggings and tights. She also packed underwear and nightwear. Lastly she packed shoes.

By the time she was debating over which flats and boots to give her brunette wife, the belter was back.

"Ah!" Quinn excitedly took the bags and stuffed them in another suitcase, this one with the undies.

"How many bags did you pack me?"

"Three." Quinn had stayed smart about this.

"Three?! We're only going to be gone a week!"