chapter 4

Stephanie's POV-

I woke up to my alarm, telling me I had to get up and ready now or I was going to be late for my first day at work.

I climb out of my bed and quickly make it, before going to the bathroom, that's attached to my room and getting in the shower.

Once I'm out the shower I wrap a towel around myself, i wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walk back into my bedroom and grab my clothes for the day.

I grab my shoes that I got yesterday.

Once I'm ready, I grab my keys and leave the house.

I look the door behind me before climbing in to my car.

I realise that I left my bag and all the stuff I need in the house so I go back inside to grab it.

I finally get back in the car and start the drive to school.

Once I get to the school, I head to the classroom i was told was mine.

I quickly set up what i can before the kids come.

I'll put the stuff on the wall once the kids get here and i can set them up with some simple work.

I was sitting at my desk, looking at my phone when the first kid and his mom came in.

I give them a smile before putting my phone down and walking over to them.

I crouch down so I'm at the same height as him.

"Hey there, I'm miss Williams." I say smiling at him gently.

"And what is your name?"

"My names David! And I have a starwars bag!" He says excitedly.

"Oh wow! I love startwars, how about you go put tour bag in one of the cubbys and then stick this above it." I say shifting through the little cards I have in my hand, until I find the one with his name on.

I stick a little bit of blue tac on the back and hand it to him.

He runs off towards them and I stand up properly so I can see the mother, who was smiling at her son.

"Hello, I'm Alice Peters." She says holding her hand out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm stephanie Williams."

"So how long have you been teaching?" She asks.

"This is my first year teaching, I graduated before summer."

She nods before going over to her so  to help him.

I go to welcome the little girl and her father who came in a couple minutes ago and are sitting at a desk waiting.

Scarlett's POV-

I was trying to get rose in the car, it was the first day of school.

"Rose, sweetie we have to go!" I say trying to buckle her up.

"But I want auntie lizzie to come"

"Auntie lizzie isn't awake and might not be the happiest." I say kissing her forehead, closing the door and walking to the drivers side of the car.

"Why?" She asks quietly once I start to pull out of the driveway.

"Remember that silly girl we saw yesterday?"

"The pretty one that ran off?" She asks making a cute little confused face.

"Yep, well auntie lizzie really liked her and is sad we couldn't find her after she left." I said, not really in the mood to explain soulmates to her.

"So if we find the pretty girl, auntie lizzie will be happy?"

"Yeah, sweetie"

" then we gotta skip school and find her!" My heart melts at her sweet little mind.

"Or we can get you to school and once I've met your teacher, I can go home and cheer auntie lizzie up with food?" I say chuckling at her.

"I guess we can do your idea..." she says sighing dramatically.

"Thank you, baby. Now are you excited for school?"

She nods happily, as I pull up into a parking spot.

As she is in the lower years of the school, an adult has to walk her in and pick her up.

We walk into the school and towards the class I was told she was in.

As we got into the class room, what I'm guessing is the teacher was bending down to a little boy and girls height and handing them to cards before making them laugh.

She had shoulder length brown hair, I got distracted by looking around the room.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when rose tugs on my jacket.

"Mommy! It's the pretty girl! Auntie lizzie be happy now?" It takes me a moment to understand stand what she ment.

But once I did, i quickly look up to see that indeed the girl from yesterday was the brown haired girl i had seen before.

She was talking to the parents of the kids she had just talked to.

"Maybe, you gotta remember both them dont know. So do you thi k you can do me a big job and not tell her about auntie lizzie so we can surprise them both."

"I can do that! But can I tell her I saw her yesterday?" She asks tilting her head to the side.

" I think she already knows baby." I say, the girls was looking at us as if she had seen a ghost.

I mean I would be too, if I was on her situation. She literally ran away because she thinks she embarrassed herself.

She takes a big breath before walking over to is and crouch down to Rose's height.

"Well hello there! My names miss Williams and I love hour shoes!" The short haired girl says.

"My names rose! I saw you yesterday, you ran away with tour friend following you!"

The poor girl giggles nervously before nodding.

"Yep that was me, me and my friends were being very silly and we were acting like we were your age!" She says playfully.

"I have a very important job for you rose, can you take this and pick a cubby  to stick it too, so we know it's yours?" She asks holding a card with Rose's name on and a little rose on the sides.

Rose runs off to do her 'important' job.

Miss Williams stands up before smiling at me unsurly.

"My names stephanie, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have."

wanting to know how old she is , just so I could know the age gap between her and lizzie, I quickly ask her.

"How old are you?"

"21." Hmm only 5 years, it's not that bad.

I ask a couple more questions but related to her job and rose.

I found out that she just graduated university this year and this is her first year as a permanent teacher.

She done little sessions teaching for a course obviously.

I say goodbye to rose before heading home to lizzie.

I'm going to try get her to pick rose up so she can see stephanie.

________
1157 words.