chapter 19

Stephanie's POV-

Dinner was amazing, it was fun and we all just had a great time.

Me and lizzie where now sitting in her trailer, my head resting on her lap while I looked up at her.

She was on her phone about to call her parents.

(We're just going to say their parents are together and her half siblings are her full siblings.)

"You ready bub?" She asks as her hand plays with my hair.

"Yeah but baby the question is are you ready it's your parents."

"Ofcourse I am, i get to tell my family that I've found my soulmate and i love her so much." She says while leaning down so her head is hovering above mine before she captures my lips in a gentle and loving kiss.

"I love you more" I say as she pulls away.

"Not possible." She says before clicking the facetime button so the ringing cuts me off.

Her hand went back to playing with my hair  and it was so relaxing I started to close my eyes.

"You go to sleep bubs, I can tell them on my own."

"You sure liz." I say sleepy

She nods with a gentle smile and just as I fall asleep I hear a woman's voice on the phone.

Suddenly I'm fast asleep.

_____
Lizzie's POV-

"Hey mom! Hey dad."

"Hey lizzie, hows filming?" Mom asks smiling at me.

" its Great, I have amazing news to tell you!"

"What is it sweetie?" My dad says with a soft smile.

"Well, I met my soulmate a couple weeks back and I've even moved in with her. I would've called earlier but I've just been so busy."

"Baby! That's amazing, is she there with you?" My mom asks with a excited smile.

"Yeah she is but you cant really talk to her right now." I say as I look down at the sleeping woman in my lap.

"And why not?" She asks giving me a look.

Sighing knowing she wont give up I point the camra down so you could see the fast asleep girl.

"Shes adorable, what's her name." She says smiling at the girl.

"Her names stephanie, and shes amazing."

"That's great sweetheart, well we have to go. Call us tomorrow of you can, okay? We love you."

"Okay mom, love you guys too."

After we hung up I called my brothers and and my young sister courtney.

Now all who was left was mk and Ashley, I was more worried what they would say as they ask so many questions.

As the phone was ringing stephanie start to move so her face was facing my stomach and one of her hands had gone under her and was touching a sensitive part of my skin making me jump a little at her touch.

" lizzie!" I hear come through the phone.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to say hi and tell you something." I say but as soon as I stop speaking a feel stephs hand move so I look down at her to see that she was looking at me with a smirk.

"You okay liz?" I hear mk ask.

"Yeah, um so I just wanted to tell you that I've met my soulmates." I say with a smile as stephanie continued to rub my thigh.

"OMG, really? Is she with you?" One of them ask.

Stephanie sits up but leaves her hand on my leg before leaning her head on my shoulder.

She uses her free hand to wave.

"Hey." She says with a small smile.

"Shes beautiful." They both say at the same time causing her to blush.

"Thank you." She said rubbing a little harder.

"It was great talking to you guys but we gotta go." I say before hanging up and throwing my phone on to the other side of the sofa and moving so stephanie is pinned on the sofa and I was straddling her waist.

"what the fuck where you doing stephanie?" I say while leaning down so I was inches away from kissing her.

"I wanted your attention as quickly as I could and it worked!" She said with a proud smile.

"You are so lucky we are waiting for our first time to be special or I would punish you so hard baby girl." I say making her squirm under me.

"Now let's go to bed shall we?" I get up off of her and hold my hand out for her to take.

Once she takes it, I lead her to the 'bedroom' and we get into a pair of my pjs that I leave here each.

She climbs into bed first and watches me with a look that says 'hurry up, i want cuddles.'

I quickly climb into bed first and wrap my arms around her waist and intertwine our legs as we both lay down.

"I love you steph."

"I love you too." She replied as she burried her head in my neck as she always did.

________

It was now the next morning and steph and rose had just left to go to school while we started to get ready for filming.

"Hey scar, can you do me a favour?" I ask as we were in a car to go to where we were filming.

" you know how we have the weekend off, well me and steph are going house hunting on the Saturday, so See on Sunday can you take her out shopping so I could maybe set up s romantic date?" I ask with a smile hoping she would say yes.

"That's fine with me! I get to go shopping and colin would happily look after rose for me."

"Thank you!"

"So do you know if tour going to move here full time or?.." she asks me.

"No, me and steph talked. We're going to live here half of the year and half of it either in nee york or LA." I say think back to the night where we just cuddled on our sofa and talked about everything.

We talked about the living arrangements, how she wanted to live here a little bit every year so she could see her family and friends.

We also talked about the far away future or well the not so close future. Shes going to carry our kids as it would be easier for me and my career and she could always carry on hers from home.

Also carrying a living growing thing inside me kind of creeps me out.
(Same)

Also how we want to get married and what we want it to look like and just things like that. It was amazing.

"Stephanie's already packed two boxes we can send up to one of my houses and shes going to buy new clothes for the other house."

"That's awesome lizzie, I'm so happy for you and steph."

"Thanks scar, just released don't tell steph about the date its going to be a surprise that's why I need you to take her out" I say while climbing out the cafe behind her.

She straightened up her back before saluting. "Yes boss." She says keeping a straight face making me giggle.

"Shut up Johansson."

"No you shut up Olsen, or should  I say Williams?" She says with a smile thinking she had one.

"Nope, olsen shes said she wants to take my name." Which was true.

"Wait really?" Scarlett asked shocked.

"Mhm, we sat down one night and talked about alot of things."

She nods before we walk over to where everyone was standing.

I had a feeling today was going to be a long day.

______________
Not proof read
1277 words