8~

-It's a bit short -

"So Xiao, how do you know Zhongli?" I slowly released his hand as he followed beside me.

"Like I said he's just an old friend. Why are you so persistent about knowing?" His tone was harsh, but it didn't scare me for some reason. He didn't scare me.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to pry." I smiled at him and his eyes widened slightly.

He coughed to ease the tension and turned his head away from me before mumbling.

"You remind me so much of them."

"Here we are. He's usually eating dinner around this time here." I pointed at the building behind me.

He nodded and went to walk before stopping.

"Thank you."

I watched his back as he walked through the doors. He was quite weird, but he was easy to be around.

I just hope my sister doesn't somehow find him and terrorize him.

I let out a sigh at the thought.

A hand rested in my shoulder and I stiffened.

"Ah calm down it's just me." I could know that annoying voice anywhere. I turned to meet the red haired consultant.

"What do you want Childe?" I crossed my arms and looked up at him, only just now noticing how tall this man really was.

"Shouldn't you be begging for forgiveness? After all you did leave me all alone in the middle of our date?" He exaggerated a frown and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I was going to apologize either way, but I'm sorry. Also since when was that dinner a date?"

He suddenly turned his back to me and raised up his hand as he walked. He waved and before he was out of ears reach he yelled back.

"We'll have a proper date another time with no interruptions!"