14~

⚠️Slight lemon towards the end but there's a warning before if you want to skip it.⚠️

"Get your filthy hands off m- ," I cough as blood splatters onto the floor. I look up at the red on Childes face and scowl.

He looks at me sadistically while he wipes it off with his thumb and licks it.

He suddenly grabs my wrist violently and twists it, making my grip falter.

His arm is now free and I am noticing how little I am. I am no longer an archon, no longer powerful, and yet the last thing I could've imagined is a human making me fearful.

"Ah that'll leave a scar." He says while frowning at the claw marks on his arm.

My head is hurting and my stomach throbbing at the same time. Is he meaning to let me die?

I stare down at the pool of blood surrounding me. Then I look up into his eyes. He searches me with his eyes, the frown only growing. Only after I am certain I will die, does he call for the maid.

-/-/-

I awake to a deep voice beside me. I quickly notice that it isn't Childes. I keep my eyes closed and my breaths steady whilst he talks.

"Tell me how this happened Childe."

It is a voice I can't help but hate now.

Childe sighs before telling the lie. "She fell onto lady Ningguang. Her guards assumed it was an assassin or worse before impaling her. It was a sight really."

Zhongli is quiet. I wonder what kind of expression he must have.

"Blood was everywhere and it got all over the lady's dress. She kept calling out our geo gods name for some reason." Childe pauses allowing it to bother Zhongli.

"The poor girl honestly thought she was going to die."

Just what game is he playing? Allowing, no forcing all of my memories to return. How would he benefit from this?

"And she called out to Morax?"

"Who else would someone dying cry out to? Did you expect her to bawl for Barbatos?" Childe chuckles slightly, then attempts to cover it with a cough.

I peek open one eye and see part of Zhonglis torso. His hands are griping the arm rests of the chair he sits so elegantly in. If only Childe knew of the menace he used to be back in his prime.

"Ah seems we have a little rat. Don't we Y/n?" I stiffen and my breaths stop. I want to shove my head into hot coals for the embarrassment I'm enduring.

"Hm you're indeed awake. So how come you are still pretending Murata?"

I dig my nails into the comforter and sit up quickly. I can feel the fire begging to turn everything to ash. But it is just a vision. It isn't a Gnosis. It will never be one. Just as I will never be an archon again.

"Shut your damn mouth." I put as much hate as possible into the words while I stare at Childe. I simply refuse to turn and see Zhongli. Or Morax. Or Rex Lapis. Hell if I know anymore.

"Aw see? I told you I wasn't lying."

"How long we're you planning to lie?" I feel sick.

"Leave me alone Morax." I mutter.

He shuffles and walks over beside the bed. He is standing a mere foot away from me. I can hear his breaths. I don't know if I want to kiss him or to tear him apart and feed him to slimes.