kiss

How the ppl of deathnote would kiss u :) <3

Author: dragonsareourfuture (on ao3)

KISS...👀 ykwim or noo ....like🎵

_____________________

Mello~

His kisses are always passionate and deep. It's like every emotion he feels towards you is being expressed through one action, it's enough to make you blissfully dizzy.

💕👀

Matt~

Matt's kisses are usually pretty lazy, sometimes missing your mouth completely. They're sloppy yet incredibly soft, making your heart melt every time without fail.

🎮🕹

Near~

Near's kisses are rather hesitant and unsure. He wants to kiss you, he really does, he just doesn't know when's the right time to do so or if you want to kiss him at all. As a result, you usually end up initiating the kiss.

🤍💫

Misa~

Misa's kisses involve her cupping your cheeks and excitedly kissing you on the lips, then proceeding to pepper your entire face with kisses as well. They're very quick, usually because she's happy about something and spends the rest of the time talking to you about whatever it is.

👩🏼🌸

Light~

Light's kisses don't come often, to be quite honest, so when they do come he makes sure they are something to behold. They're usually at their most passionate after he's perfectly executed a plan. You can feel his excitement flow through you as your lips connect, making you go all giddy by the end of your lip-locking.

🖤📕

L~

Like Near, he usually isn't the one to take initiative when it comes to affection, especially kisses. So, when you kiss L he can be quite hesitant at first, but after a few seconds he ends up melting into it. His kisses always taste like some kind of sweet, so you like to use a bit of tongue to get some of that flavor ;)

🍰💗