Until Dawn

"Hey, guys! Welcome back to another react to! This time we're not going to react but we're going to play! This game is called Until Dawn!" JAK said.

"Oh! A game!" Kaminari said.

"Until Dawn? Never heard about it." Sero said.

"Oh! It's game horror! This means you guys have to be careful to choose because it can lead to death or alive! Don't worry in game will tell you how to play the game!" JAK said.

"Oh no... Not horror!" Jiro said.

"Also we can't mess up to make our choices... because it can lead to death or alive..." Midoriya said.

"That mean we have to careful about this game..." Lida said.

"Agreed!" Yaoyorozu said.

"By the way, Jojo... You can't use your sense! Because it count as cheating." JAK said.

"Ok... I won't use my sense!" Jakounang said.

"Are people going to die?" Eri asked scared.

"No, they aren't going to die! If we choose the right choice, they all will alive!" Midoriya said.

"Also we have to give another person turn to play, so it will be fair!" JAK said.

"Right! So, who is going to play first?" Sapphire asked.

"Wait! Before we play, I have to tell something important about this game! So, this game have some kind like butterfly effect that will affect all the story or choices you make. However, try find all information or clue as you can because it will affect your choices to be better." JAK said.

"So, we have to find all information or clue... That mean we have to explore!" Uraraka said.

"That's correct!" JAK said.

"That mean we have to choose someone who got more careful to choose a choices... Also we need someone who is really best at pressing button quickly before it's too late! And we need someone who isn't really scared about this..." George said.

"Also the other can be supportive like tell people to choose or make a theory that can help you more understand or help you to get better in story! Oh yeah, there is a challenge that we can't move and we have to aim and shoot it." JAK said.

"Ok... I think we should vote someone..." Kaminari said.

"Wait! Why don't we choose a few people to play this game?" Yaoyorozu said.

"That's good idea!" Sato said.

"I think Jojo should play this game... Because he's really good at aim, press button that have to be right, and sense something bad to choose choices!" Midoriya said.

"Oh yeah... That make sense... I guess I can play!" Jakounang said.

"Oh yeah! You can only use your sense 5 times... Because if you used your sense all the time... It'll be cheat on this game!" JAK said.

"Ok... That mean we have to use my sense if we really need it for emergency..." Jakounang said.

"Who else going to play?" Ojiro asked.

"Wait! Tokoyami can play this game! You know he's love horror and more like into that stuff..." Shoji said.

"That's fine... I guess." Tokoyami said.

"What about Todoroki? He always calm in these situation." Violet said.

"You're right! Todoroki, are you going to play?" Midoriya asked.

"Sure..." Todoroki said.

"Oh yeah! Ojiro, Hagakure, Violet, Ace, Sapphire, Momo, Jiro, and Jesse should play..." JAK said.