Videos

"Alright, guys! Today, you guys are going to react to some videos!" JAK informed.
"Hm... What're we going to react to first?" Izou asked.
"We're going to react to League of Legends: Wild Rift Cinematic trailer - You really got me," JAK informed.
"I assume that must be from another universe?" Rei Mekaru asked.
"That's correct! Let's react!" JAK said.

There is a girl standing alone with something like machine gun. Her name is Jinx. She has Pow-pow, the minigun.

"Who is she?" Penguin asked.
"Her name is Jinx." JAK answered.
"What is that weapon?" Nojiko asked.
"That's Pow-pow, her minigun. She can switch her minigun into rocket launcher, Fishbones." JAK said.
"That's really SUPERRR awesome! I probably should try make that!" Franky said.
"Sure, you will." Tashigi chuckled.

She put her index finger on button device and turn around. After turn around, the middle started appeared some kind wave blue. In front of her, there is ball color blue on the floor. She jump into the ball and took her into some kind in the space to teleport somewhere else and she laughed, having fun in the some kind space with color blue.

"What is that?!" Melissa asked.
"Oh, that's device which allow her to teleport somewhere else like she want to recruit for her team and went to the battle ground field." JAK explained.
"Understood, I think I would like to try that." Melissa said.
"Us too!" Yamato Kisaragi and Miu Iruma unison agreed.

There is a blond hair girl sitting on the chair while spinning pen on her finger and palm. As she puts pen on the table, she gives a long sighed. On the table, there are many books that she has to read or writing.

"Whoa! Who is that beautiful girl?!" Sanji, Mineta, Kaminari, and Penguin asked with heart eyes.
"Her name is Lux. You could say her role is mage or support." JAK answered.
"I knew it! She is mage which mean the magic is real!" Himiko Yumeno said.
"Himiko! This is different universe! Of course, the other universe is real but in our real world isn't real!" Miu Iruma said.
"Nyeh, fine..." Himiko sighed.
"Miu Iruma... How dare you make her sad." Tenko galred at her.
"EKK! Don't stare at me like that." Miu Iruma shivered.
"Guys calm down and let just continue watched." JAK said.

She pushed a book little forward and looked at the drawing paper. She looked at ther drawing and she smiled. She leaned on the chair and long sighed.

"It looks like she want to having battle but she can't because she has to do something before battle, maybe..." Ibara said.
"Or maybe someone didn't let her because it could be dangerous for her." Yaoyorozu said.
"That would make sense." Kirishima said.

Lux feel something beside her. As she looked left side, she was shocked by sudden appearance Jinx. Jinx sit on the chair with Lux and turned on the device to teleport somewhere else and Jinx dragged Lux into it.

"Damn... She just dragged her without telling her or ask permission..." Tetsutetsu said.
"Sound like Luffy." Mugiwara Crew unison said.
"Hey!" Luffy protested.
"Come on, Luffy. That's true! You always drag us no matter what." Sanji said.
"You can't just blame me because I wanted to have fun." Luffy pouted.
"Calm down, captain. It's the fact. you can't denied it." Zoro said.
"Fine..." Luffy pouted.

There was man who makes a tea while he blocking enemy's attack with his spoon. His name is Yasuo. He's knocking his enemy out. There is a pile up of enemy body.

"That's Yasuo before you ask who is he again." JAK said.
"Ok, thanks for telling his name." Iida said.
"He looks like ninja and able to knock them out while he was making his tea." Tsunade said.
"That's really cool." Naruto said.
"Alright, let's see what happened." Haruno Sakura said.