Part III; Prologue

Naranasan mo na bang magmahal? 'Yon tipong sinubukan mong gawin ang lahat para sa ikakaayos niya. 'Yon tipong hindi mo na pinapansin ang sakit na nararamdaman mo makita mo lang s'yang masaya sa taong minamahal niya.

I don't know why I need to questioned myself right now. Tss!

"Khaine..." I called her. She was smiling at me and that makes me smile too. "What is it?" She asked excitedly.

"Khaine, what if you loved someone before? Don't you want to remember him?"

She acted as if thinking. "Did I love anyone before?" She asked me again and I nodded. "What will you do?"

Akala mo okay na siya, na tanggap mo na, not until malalaman mong mahal ka rin niya. At kung kailan handa ka nang ipaglaban siya, doon naman darating ang isa sa mga pinakamabigat na pangyayari sa buhay niyong dalawa.

Naniwala ka. Na akala mo wala na s'ya. 'Yon tipong naghihintay ka pa rin sa pagbabalik niya kahit pinaniwala mo na ang sarili mong hindi na siya babalik dahil kinuha na siya. But it was just a lie, because she was really alive.

And what if the day you've been waiting for suddenly comes, that you will see her again. Are you ready to face her and tell her how much you love her? Ito 'yong mga tanong ko noon sa sarili ko. Ito 'yong mga iniisip ko noon.

She did not answer my questions. I didn't even force her to answer my questions.

We remained silent but I could not keep quiet. "I want you to remember, Khaine. I want you to remember me."

Khaine looked me straight in the eyes. "Why? Why are you doing everything to make me remember, Autumn? What is there in the past that I should remember? What do you have that I should remember? Autumn, why? "

Her voice rose a little. "Because I love you, Khaine. Because you told me you love me and I still hold on to that. " I shouted at her.

But the worst thing is she's now in love with someone else and doesn't remember any single details about you. Are you willing to take the risk again for that person? Yes, she's madly in-love with her girlfriend and I'm no match to her.

"Don't you want to know the truth? Don't you want to know how you really feel? Answer my questions, Khaine. "

She looks at me sadly.

"Autumn, whatever happened in the past, I don't want to remember." My world seemed to crumble from what I heard from her.

"Don't you really want to remember everything? Don't you want to remember me? " I want to cry. I wanted to shout but I restrained myself.

Are you willing to chase her until she become yours or not? Kung ako ang tatanungin niyo, I am much more willing to chase after her and take the risk to take her back. Ito 'yong tanong at sagot ko noong malaman kong may girlfriend na siya.

Khaine did not answer. "Khaine, answer my question. Don't you really want to remember everything? Especially me? "

She stared into my eyes again. "I don't wanna lose Clinn. I love her so much. Autumn, there are certain things that doesn't need to be questioned."

Wala mang kasiguraduhan ang lahat. But my undying love for her is the only one that I'm sure of. Yes, I'm sure of it,

But sometimes there are certain questions that needs to be answered, Khaine. I replied mentally. I wanted to tell her those words but I chose to keep quiet.

What else can I do? She had already chosen not to remember, she didn't want to lose Clinn in her life. Will I give up too?

Will I just let her get away from me again? Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko.

***