Mafia's Desire (Book #2)

••••

Ivan’s heart discarded deep down. His whole face was stained with the warm tears that were continuously falling from his oceanic eyes. Hearing out the doctor, he was devastated. Completely devastated.

He never ever in his worst dreams imagined himself ending up ruining the life of his own wife. The tears fell down from his eyes as he was feeling really unstable. He took the support of the wall to stand properly as his conscious state was completely ruined.

“W…what I had done,” He mumbled face palming and cried out. His eyes were red and swollen because of his continuous wails for the past few hours. His whole state was a mess.

“I…I didn’t did this. Right?”

“I…I didn’t,”

He mumbled. His tone was cracking between his wails. He slid down sitting on the floor grabbing his own hair and pulling them harshly.

Noel swallowed thickly seeing Ivan suffering so badly. But still his hands were itching to grab Ivan’s throat and suck the life out of his body for what he has done. What sin he has committed.

Anna’s sweet smile, her beaming face, her shimmering eyes and a long wait in them. All those pictures crossed Ivan’s inner vision and he cursed himself for what sin he has done and ruined the angel and her hope.

He crushed her life with his own bare hands.

He murdered her hopes with his own bare hands.

He killed the inner her with his own bare hands.

“You should go and die for what you’ve done, Mr. Ivan Miller,”

“Fucking shame on you. You’re a murderer,”

Noel growled, the anger never leaving his eyes. The rage could be seen in them and he would surely punish Ivan for what he did.

For what he did to Anna.

For what he did to his own wife.

The tears brimmed in Ivan’s already red swollen eyes and he let them fell down. Indeed, he never really showed anyone the inner he but today, he was devastated. Completely devastated.

He was despising himself for what he has done. The guilt was slowly eating his like a termite and he has no chance to escape his sins. But still, he needs to apologize. Indeed the apology can’t fix up what he has done but still, he needed to apologize.

He wanted to see his wife. He wanted to make sure if she is fine. He knew she doesn’t even want to see his face but still, he wanted to see her.

“I want to see Anna. I want to see her,” He mumbled getting up from his place. He made his way to follow Anna’s ward but before he could, Noel was fast enough to push him back.

“YOU DARE TO GO NEAR HER AND YOU WILL DEAL WITH THE WORST ME,” Noel warned him. His eyes dripping with despise and rage. He definitely didn’t want to tolerate Ivan for a single more second.

“She is my wife.” Ivan snarled clenching his fists.

“She is your nothing. You ruined her. You ruined her life now don’t you dare to show that filthy face of yours to her,” Noel sneered with despise making Ivan clench his jaw.