~55~

•••

[THE NEXT EVENING]

After the amusing dinner last night, Anna had a great time enjoying together with Ivan. He took her to an ice cream date as well beside the dinner one. She felt so satisfied with all the things that Ivan had arranged for her.  He knew that Anna being pregnant, needs extra care and time from him. And he's here, providing her with everything he could to make his wife happy.

He never even in his dreams, thought that he would be granted with a beautiful wife like her. The first time he saw Anna, he didn't had any idea that life will turn out to be like this with her.

Exquisite and Contented

How could he turned out to be so lucky to find her into his dark life.

"Ivan, here are the reports from last month. The consignment was delivered on the time." Crish Informed before leaving the files on Ivan's desk.

The male grabbed the file before going through them carefully. He nodded after reading the reports.

"Alright, this looks like we have enough stock for few upcoming months. About the cheque?" Ivan interrogated before his eyes shifted to the other male standing in front of his.

"Don't worry with that. I've already sent them the money," Chris answered, Ivan nodded in response.

"That's good then."

"Mr. Walker has sent an email to us regarding the prices in stock market. He has something to discuss with you and he is demanding an urgent meet with you," Chris informed, Ivan flickered his eyes.

"Alright. I will visit him as soon I can," Ivan retaliate making Chris nod.

"I have something else to ask too," Chris said before grabbing Ivan's attention completely. Ivan finally turned to Chris'direction completely to look at him.

"What else?"

"Can I have an early leave?" He asked making Ivan cock his eyebrow.

"And why so?" The male asked making Chris roll his eyes looking at other direction, making sure that Ivan didn't noticed. Because he knew his throat will be set apart from his body if Ivan noticed.

But why does he even care now? He already has the Dragon's gun held on his forehead by dating his sister. He cleard his throat before looking back at Ivan as he kept his eyes on him waiting for the response.

"I have a night out at my friend's." He responded.

"Fucking grow up" Ivan sighed.

"Look who's talking" Chris retorted back making the male sharpen his gazes at him.

"Get lost before I chop off your neck for saying something like that to me,"

"Thanks, Dragon. I will see you tomorrow." Chris said, his tone filled with a little excitement unlike before when he was telling him the details of consignment.

"Make sure to inform Walker that I will be seeing him in half an hour," Ivan told and Chris nodded.

"I will." He said before finally taking his steps out of Ivan's cabin. The male grunted before leaning on his chair when he heard a ding on his phone.

It was a text from his wife. A smile came to his lips after reading her name. The only one who can make her smile like a mad-man. He opened the text to see a picture from her. She has sent him a picture of a cute little strawberry cake.

Anna- I have prepared us a sweet little dinner tonight. Mom has went to see Max and Eve will be having a night out at her friends. We can spend some quality time together <3