~63~

Chapter 63
•••

"Anna, please forgive me... I... I can't take it anymore" The male apologise. The red blood eyes of him, starred into hers, as if longing for her for decades.

Anna left out a bitter scoff before throwing those despisful glares at him. The loathe in her eyes, with a combination of hurt, pain and disappointment, was clear to be visible by Ivan.

"You think that forgiveness is easy after what you've done and where you stand right now?" She gritted, venomously.

In unconditional despise

Her eyes were fierce enough to burn his soul with the loathe that she was carrying with herself.

Ivan could see all of it

He knew he isn't forgiven after where he has brought himself. Standing with a tag of a killer of his own child, he was never supposed to ever come across Anna.

She loathes him

She loathes every thing about him

His eyes were burning with ache and so was his fatigued body. His heart, which was writhing in pain. Unconditional pain.

"You're the reason of my sorrows, Ivan. You'll never be happier ever again" Anna cried.

"Please don't say this. I can't imagine to be without you. I.. I will die. I... I love you"

"But the things you've done makes me hate you, Ivan. Love has been burned and fallen into ashes. It's dead for me."

"Anna..."

"Anna, please don't say this... Please don't leave me alone... I will fall apart... Don't go"

Ivan muttered in his heavier breaths, his whole body was aching badly. He felt as if he was falling.

"Anna..."

A whisper came out of his dried, trembling lips as he opened his eyes. His teary eyes.

He took a moment and a deep breath only to realise that he was in his room. Lying on his bed, sleeping.

Ivan looked as the moonlight illuminated on the glass. Everything in this room reminds him of hers.

He sighs before looking away. That's when his eyes fell on the mirror.

He saw his reflection.

Although it was his own reflection that he was Peering at, still he could only think of Anna in his mind and nothing else.

Even his own reflection reminds him of hers.

Why?

Cause all the time they would look into the mirror and he would remind his wife that he's only hers and no one else's.

How come he will not miss her when he would look at something that was hers?

Of course, he would.

Ivan shook his head before leaving the bedroom abruptly. He couldn't take it anymore. Her memories were overwhelming. He needed to let that off of his chest.

Coming into his library room, he closed the door behind himself and taking no time in order to find something that was his only last hope.

Sleeping pills

Taking three or four of them together, he lied down on the couch placed beside the table. He can't go back to room.

In these silence filled nights, it reminds him of hers. He has lost the habit to be in that bedroom alone since he has married Annabella.