~53~

As soon Ivan and Anna get the news that Alice got a cardiac arrest. They left the mansion to go to the hospital that Uncle Max has mentioned. Ivan literally seem so worried Anna never had seen him before.

After half an hour, they finally reached the hospital that Max has told Ivan. Anna followed Ivan inside as the male seems to be a bit restless after getting the news of his mother getting a cardiac arrest. Anna could see that and she understands his situation and that's why, she chose to come with him to the hospital.

"Uncle Max, how's mom?" Ivan asked, as soon as he come in contact with Max. Max sighed before showing him an ounce of disappointment. Ivan just couldn't get that straight. His heart was racing too.

"Uncle Max, is she alright?" Ivan asked again.

"Actually, doctors are doing their job. Let's wait and see what they tell us about Alice." Max told making Ivan sigh before he looked at the door of the emergency.

"Ivan, don't worry. Everything will be alright." Anna mumbled to Ivan before resting her palm on his shoulder. He heaved another sigh as he waited for the doctors.

Some time passed and finally the doctor was out after a few minutes. Ivan quickly stood up from the bench going to the doctor. Anna and Max followed him behind.

"Doctor, my mom? How's she?" Asked Ivan as soon as the doctor was out of the ward.

"Don't worry, she's out of the danger. It's good that Max took her to the hospital by the time. Otherwise, it could've caused her death also" the doctor said making Anna gasp. Ivan's eyes almost widens in fear.

"But she's quite fine now,"

"Thank goodness!" Anna sighed in relief before muttering.

"You guys just need to be careful with her from now on. She is got overwhelmed by something resulting in the problems with her heart's electrical system. That disrupted her heart's pumping stopping the flow of the blood,"

"Oh?" Max muttered as Ivan nodded.

"Thank you doctor. I will be careful with her from now on..." Ivan said as the doctor took his leave.

"I will complete the rest of the paper work, excuse me..." Max excused himself before going behind the doctor. Ivan sighed before going back towards the bench, he sat with his palms rubbing on his face. Anna looked at him with her wet orbs. She can understand whatever he was feeling right now.

She took her steps towards himself before sitting beside him on the bench. She out her hand on his shoulder slightly rubbing his bicep. "It's alright Ivan, she's fine now..." She mumbled.

"If Uncle Max didn't have brought her here on time, I could've lost her for always..." He muttered making Anna nibble on her lower lip. The thought of losing was so so tracherous to them. When she knew, Ivan's everything starts from his mother.

"But she's alright Ivan. Nothing bad happened. She's fine. So stop thinking unnecessary stuff... Hmm?" Anna said making him sigh. He looked up looking at her before nodding.

"You didn't have eaten anything between all of this, Annabella. Come with me, let me feed you something in the restaurant." He said getting before holding his wife's small hands. She smiled.

"I'm fine, Ivan," she tried to refuse nicely but he shook his head.

"No, I can't let you be empty stomach in this condition. C'mon, let's see a nearby food house and feed yourself something," he mumbled frowning making Anna smile as he pulled her with himself out of the hospital.

He drove off by a nearby restaurant and asked Anna what she would like to eat. Anna had a long timing craving for something spicy this time so she asked him for spicy noodles. He first frowned at her choice but he knew he can't say no to his wife so he gave up and order noodles for her. He ordered a hot tea for himself as his throat felt scratched burning.